22' Triple Axle 18k dove tail car hauler

CrashCade

Hey guys,

I am trying to get rid of my 2007 Carson Car Trailer. It is basically brand new, I have only pulled it twice back and forth to Idaho from California. I am not totally desperate to get rid oh it I just would like it gone. I paid around $5200.00

Trades welcome.

On Edit: It is a bumper pull, Metal Deck

I will have pics later today, I have to remove some snow so I can pull it out.

It is a lowboy type trailer with full metal fenders. I also switched all the lights over to LEDs.

Here are a few pics. I still need to clear the snow off and get some better pics. But this gives you a visual.

20090128_0030.jpg

20090128_0031.jpg

I have never seen a trailer that short with 3 axles. It must be one rugged trailer.

I have never seen a trailer that short with 3 axles. It must be one rugged trailer.

You and me both. I was in a pinch when I bought it. I needed a 20' and no one had one so this is what was in stock. It is a little over kill, but man, it pulls so nice!

Ok, I was going over receipts and paperwork. I paid over $5700 for it. I would like to see somewhere around $5000 for it but make me an offer.

It's exactly what I want...unfortunatly it's out of my price range for the forseeable future.

The trailer is located in Idaho Falls, ID. Right now I am in Las Vegas. I would be willing to meet you half way even.