22' Triple Axle 18k dove tail car hauler

Any interest in a 45 willies jeep? Needs restoration, would make a very nice ride when finished. It was definately a military jeep.

I forgot to add that the trailer is completely undercoated now. Wheels wells and all.

I figured if it didn't go anywhere that it was a wise investment anyways

Any pics of the Jeep, also what kind of cash on the trade?

Guys tell your friends, co-workers anyone you know that would like or is looking for a trailer. I need to get my truck finished/freshened up and am out of money!

Any pics of the Jeep, also what kind of cash on the trade?

Yes i have pics of the jeep. I'll try and send them tomorrow. How much $$ are you thinking. I'm in MI so shipping/delivery of both would be costly.

Send me your email please.

Updated Photos

Here ae some pictures taken today. I still have not washed the trailer. . .
79efd734.jpg

5c35efef.jpg

f71f7f56.jpg

5bfe6a9d.jpg

a75013ec.jpg

b43839bb.jpg

I will get exact measuremtns tomorrow. That was a concern of mine having the tires and rims I have on my truck. I will post first thing tomorrow!

Somebody please buy my trailer, I want to be able to finish my truck. I need gears, Tires, and freshen up my tranny. . . Then I officially think it is finished! :hehe:

I want to thank you for the offer, but, at that price I would have to cut the trailer in half. I am open to offers, but I would like reasonable offers please.
I will entertain offers in the Mid $4000.00

Well, I of course still have this. Unfortunately things aren't really selling right now, so keep it in mind.

I will take $4500 for it now.

The width of the deck is a fctor for some. I am Able to fit my truck on on stock rims with a 35x12.5x17 on it. I still have about 2" of space on either side. Another option is making the fenders removable. One other option is building ramps to go over the fenders, all are possiblities.

I think I am going to throw this in the Auto Trader, What would be a fair price to ask for it?

Finally Desperate!

Hey Guys, So I really need to free up some money really quick I need to get this thing sold. I obviously need to drop the price down and I am willing to do so. I will let this go for $4000.00:bang