24 valve spring tool loaner

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
As a way to help the customers who have bought my springs, I will be shipping a new valve spring tool out tommorrow. To get it, you have to post your name on here and where it needs to be sent to. If you want to use it, here are the rules.

1) You have to use it within one week or send it on its way to the next person on the list.
2)Must be used to install HD products. If it touches F-1 springs, it better be to trade them in.
3) User pays shipping to next user on the list
4) If at all possible, use spring install time to get away from girlfriend/wife and/or kids, Hang out with buddies and drink a cold one.

Post your info to get in line!

Zach Hamilton

AWSOME! I could use the spring compressor. I have Hamilton springs, and some DDP injectors waiting to go in. Info as required...
Colin Beddow
277 South 15th st.
Fortuna, Ca 95540

Serial killers need not apply.....:bang

Which brand or spring tool is it? Not that I need one cause my Hamilton springs are allready in!!!:rockwoot: Just thought other folks would like to know...

It is a source tool.

CBtoyz- it is on its way, put a mark or something on the top so we can see how many sets it installs. Hopefully it will have a long and happy life.

Zach

hey zach I have been loaning a barring tool and spring compressor out when I sell your Hamilton springs...if guys need one and yours is already loaned out let me know and I can send it out!!

thanks Mark
uinta diesel performance

It is a source tool.

CBtoyz- it is on its way, put a mark or something on the top so we can see how many sets it installs. Hopefully it will have a long and happy life.

Zach

Awsome! Will do... Thank you Zack, You just made a Very Loyal Customer!

I need it, for these springs I just got from you :rockwoot::rockwoot: by any chance you loaning the barring tool also
Brandon Hintz
100 Fernwater Court
Roswell, Ga 30075

So I guess cbtoyz will be sending it to me?

collin, after you finish with it, ship it to me and I will get instructions and a barring tool together.

Yes, you are next bh10. I will ship it to you after I get the instructions and the barring tool in there. I think I will also enclose a magnet for the locks and a hammer to hit something with(in case a valve lock falls into the bottom end). Some people will need this!

Zach

A fan wrench, works alot better than a barring tool. You just have to turn it backward, otherwise the belt slips.

I need the valve spring tool

Justin Smith
101A Stubblefield Dr.
Elgin TX, 78621

Thanks Zach

OK, I just finished up installing the springs. Thanks a bunch! Everything went great! Zack I will ship the tool back to you tomorrow. Thanks again, Colin.

I guess since Justin is right down the road from me, just ship it to him next. When he gets done with it I will tweek the tool, add some instructions, and put a magnet in the kit. After that it looks like BH10 is next up on the list.

Thanks
Zach Hamilton

Ship it to me please

Justin Smith
101a Stubblefield Dr
Elgin TX 78621

I guess since Justin is right down the road from me, just ship it to him next. When he gets done with it I will tweek the tool, add some instructions, and put a magnet in the kit. After that it looks like BH10 is next up on the list.

Thanks
Zach Hamilton

Ok, I'll get it shiped out today. Thanks again! Colin