24 valve spring tool loaner

Justin is using itnow but whn he finishes with it it goes to Brandon Hintz next then you ctd03. If we get much more interest i will get a second tool coming.

Thanks.

Justin is using itnow but whn he finishes with it it goes to Brandon Hintz next then you ctd03. If we get much more interest i will get a second tool coming.

Thanks.

i'm interested!! i'll take it after ctd03 is done w/ it(that is if i'm next in line)

jason karlheim
183 lanlark rd
hastings, pa 16646

Might as well keep it here in PA. I am ordering my springs on the 29th and will need the tool after that point.

Matt Roberts
52 Gambers Corner Rd.
Duncannon PA 17020

If there is anyone else in the Hbg/Dillsburg area that wants to do them at the same time, I have access to a heated garage if you have the beer. (We only drink AFTER installation... no exceptions!) :hehe:

I'll need it soon, but I'll post my address then so not to mess up the rotation, lol. Quick question though, does this compress one valve spring at a time or all 4?

after justin gets it and I ship it out, it will be up to the compd members to keep it rollin. I'm just too busy to keep track of it. Also If need be I will buy another one to send out.

Zach

Zach.... you kick a$$ !!

I hope we can work something out on a good cam for my truck/application :rockwoot:

Damnit guys, Ive had it! If you keep buying these springs then I am just going to have to get a second tool going tommorrow! You have left me no choice.

Haha
I will buy tools till we can keep up with demand.

Zach

BH10 the second one is on its way to you.

Zach

Awsome, just so i know if I need to get any parts, what tool(s) are coming spring compressor and a barring tool or just the compresser?

Thanks again Zach :rockwoot:

thanks for the 2nd tool zach:rockwoot: let me see if i have this right
BCScummins(has a tool now)
BH10(has a tool now)
next in order would be:
Brandon Hintz
CTD03
Smoke19d
Matego
does this sound right to everybody? or did i leave someone out?

jason

thanks for the 2nd tool zach:rockwoot: let me see if i have this right
BH10(has a tool now)
next in order would be:
Brandon Hintz
CTD03
Smoke19d
Matego
does this sound right to everybody? or did i leave someone out?

jason

Those are both me and I dont have it yet, I believe it was shipped today to me

sorry about that man. Zach said he was a little too busy to keep track so i was trying to help out. how about this?

next in order would be:
BH10 (awaiting the arrival of the 2nd tool)
CTD03
Smoke19d
Matego

Put me under Matego while its still in PA!!

P.S Thanks for the huge sale and the free Hamilton swag Zach!:Cheer:

Last edited:
looking forward to the tools are we still putting marks on the tools to see how many compd memebers get it

Put me under Matego while its still in PA!!

P.S Thanks for the huge sale and the free Hamilton swag Zach!:Cheer:

next:
BH10 (awaiting the arrival of the 2nd tool)
CTD03
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope

looking forward to the tools are we still putting marks on the tools to see how many compd memebers get it

I'll put a mark on it to keep track