24 valve spring tool loaner

If nothing else I will load it into the cannon and aim a little Southwest. It may take 2 red powder bags... thats a pertty good distance.:hehe:

:hehe: I'll have my catchers mit ready!! Along with the 2 red powder bags give it a good shot a *nx* and let er rip.LOL

Excuse me sir.... I see there are 3 grocery carts full in front of me but my car is outside running. I feel I should be able to go first. Or.....
Standing in line for a roller coaster over 1hr and here comes that guy that jumps in front of the line because his buddies are there. Its only 1 more person.... whats the big deal, right? Do you know what kind of people do that? :homo:

Just breaking your balls. :kick: I dont even have my springs here yet. :hehe:

Dude.............That some funny chit right there, ROFLMFAO.LOL
Triton we dont mind at all man!

I did talk to Zach before he sent out the second tool but, never put my name of the list. I figured the tool was coming to GA and I might be able to take advantage of it before it went off to PA since I'm very close to who's getting it. You guys wouldn't even know I had it cause it would come in and go right back out the same day.

I don't have my springs yet either but, they should be here today or in the next couple. If I don't get them this week I'll tell BH10 to send it on to PA.

Thanks guys :homo: :hump: LOL

10-4 :Cheer:

BH10 *
triton
CTD03 **
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600

I Attempted to do this with my single spring compressor but That thing sucks. I'll be needing the loaner tool.

Zach Van Allen
111 Trophy dr.
Bergheim TX 78004

I Attempted to do this with my single spring compressor but That thing sucks. I'll be needing the loaner tool.

Zach Van Allen
111 Trophy dr.
Bergheim TX 78004

BH10 *
triton
CTD03 **
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
Crazytexan

do you know if there is going to be a barring tool and instructions with the spring compressor

Go ahead and add me to the list, I'll make sure I find the time when my turn comes around, lol. Hopefully I can get them on before the dyno day Dec. 6th

BH10 *
triton
CTD03 **
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
Crazytexan
JFlagg

Yall can go ahead and take me off the list. I couldnt waite my turn and my neighbor helped me make a plate that covers all 4 springs and took it down to about 5-10 mins per cylinder.

Yall can go ahead and take me off the list. I couldnt waite my turn and my neighbor helped me make a plate that covers all 4 springs and took it down to about 5-10 mins per cylinder.

BH10 *
triton
CTD03 **
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
JFlagg

hey i got the tool today but no barrel tool? SO since i dont have that do i just have to turn the engine over from the dampener???

hey i got the tool today but no barrel tool? SO since i dont have that do i just have to turn the engine over from the dampener???

yeah you can or if you have a 33mm fan wrench that will work too. You could also try turning the alternator which can work but, the belt sometimes slips

I'm gonna need the loaner tool as well.
curt coucill
733 e. butler ave.
vineland n.j. 08361

Any idea how long were looking at. I'm ready asap and the tool will go out the next day.

ctd03 i just used a 24mm socket off of the altenator to turn the motor over.

I'm gonna need the loaner tool as well.
curt coucill
733 e. butler ave.
vineland n.j. 08361

Any idea how long were looking at. I'm ready asap and the tool will go out the next day.

BH10 *
CTD03 **
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
JFlagg
Dturbod

Dturbod it's hard to say how long it will take, i'd say at least a few weeks. it seems that people are using it soon after they get it, and shipping it quickly, however the time for it to get from place to place is the most time consuming