24 valve spring tool loaner

smoke19d on your way tomarrow be there by friday

crs are just like 24v

alternator spin it backwards real slow

yes screwdrive trick works great heck i didnt even do top dead center i just watched screwdriver

thanks buddy:rockwoot:

So you can do 1&6, 2&5 and 3&4 together. Just make sure there all on top right?

Whoever sends the tool my way will you please shoot me a PM and let me know? I don't get on the sponsor section much and want to be sure that I have all my ducks in a row so I can get the springs swapped in time. Thanks.

Tyler

I think I should get the tool before you and if I do I will let you know. I will only need it for a day and it will be on its way.

That's fine with me. Just give me a shout. I just found out that I'll be back home working so I'll have more time to do this.

I have the tool now and will ship it off when I get it done. It will not be until next weekend so if there is someone in dire need I can send it to them to keep from tying the tool up.

For anyone in the Southern California area, I have one of these valve spring tools from Source Automotive. If you would let me watch you do your springs, I would be willing to bring it over for you to use.
It is going to be a little bit before I can do my springs and I would like to see one done before I do mine. I am in Moreno Valley, so let me know.

Matego, it looks like your in pa. Im in nj and can get mine done asap so if you wanted to send it my way (without steping on anybodys toes) I could have it back in your hands by the weekend. let me know.

ok, i'm done....Looks like you're up Bswope. that is unless matt is sending you his. if that's the case then 1BADRAM will be getting it. let me know

thanks
jason

Ill just wait till Matt gets done with his springs, im not in any hurry guys!

tool sent good luck! i also marked it on the side to keep track of how many people use it

Matego*
BSwope
1BADRAM**
Bosshawg600
JFlagg
Dturbod
BgBlDoge

I know the loaner tools are a little backordered so I am starting a new thread to and another tool loan program. To sign up go to hamiltoncams.com and click on forums, then valvesprings. If you sign up on one please do not sign up on another.

Zach Hamilton

How long has it been taking everybody to install the springs, start to finish? Any problems, tricks, or special notes.

1BADRAM. PM me before you send the tool out, might have to send it to the next person on the list, but not sure yet......

Hey Boss, I'm after you, so give me a heads up so I can can schedule some shop time... might do headstuds at the same time :D

Will do Bosshawg600, I got the tool yesterday. I'm going to work on them over the weekend and will ship out Monday.