24 valve spring tool loaner

Ok buddy, you are up. Shoot me your address again, I can't find it from before.

Hey Matt send it to the next in line after me, man i just dont have the time to get em' in, ill just have to wait till i get more time, im working on getting my basement finished so thats takeing all my time. Sorry guys if i held things up.

Matt if u see this soon, check over at DTR i sent ya a PM! Or if u want give me a call! My # is 240-313-6767.

i hope this is right guys.

i'm gonna gracefully back out of keeping up w/ the list and leave it to someone else. i don't want to make a mistake and make someone angry

Matego* (finished w/ tool and ready to ship)
1BADRAM**
Bosshawg600
JFlagg
Dturbod
BgBlDoge

thanks
jason

Well, you can take me off the list. But ill probably get back on it when all my engine work is done!!!!!

Since I should be getting Bosshawgs spot now, my address is
Jeremy Flagg
402 Fannie Ave
St. louis, Mo 63125
Don't have to worry about dropping a valve in a cylinder now since my head is coming off this week! Damn headgasket let go at only 32 lbs of boost :(

OK, I'm done with the tool. Do I send it to JFlagg or dturbod? Someone let me know.

If im next in line heres were to send it:
BAD BOYZ CYCLES
754 n. delsea drive
vineland n.j. 08360

THANKS

when its my turn for the tool could you give me an idea when I should see it so I can have my truck apart and ready to install. thanks

when its my turn for the tool could you give me an idea when I should see it so I can have my truck apart and ready to install. thanks

OK, I will send my compressor to you. Matego to dturbod

1BADRAM send to Jflagg this way we do not go sending 2 tools to one guy.

dturbod, it will be coming UPS I will PM you the tracking number later.

Will do, JFlagg I'll send it out today by the mail service. I will send it priority in hopes it will get there before the holidays.

Will do, JFlagg I'll send it out today by the mail service. I will send it priority in hopes it will get there before the holidays.

Thanks, I'm taking my head off as we speak so I should be able to get the springs in asap and the tool on to the next guy pretty quick.

I shipped it out on Monday, should be there on Wednesday or Friday.

got the tool today and they are installed. tool is ready to be shipped out, who is next or does it go back to hd.

bgbldodge, if you need the tool now let me know where to send it and I can get it on its way today.

Yup. I need it. But I won't be able to use it until next saturday, december 13th. Which by the time I receive the tool will be a week so I'll be good so go ahead and send it my way. Oh boy I can't wait!!

Tyler Williams
3400 FM620 South apt.#5302
Austin, Tx 78738