24 valve spring tool loaner

Am I gonna notice any difference in any way with the new springs or is it more piece of mind with the tnt tune.

Piece of mind that your valves are bumping w/ you pistons

Can I get put on the valve spring loaner tool list? Just hope I'm home and have the time to do it.

Tyler Williams
3400 FM 620 S apt.#5302
Austin, Texas 78738

Can I get put on the valve spring loaner tool list? Just hope I'm home and have the time to do it.

Tyler Williams
3400 FM 620 S apt.#5302
Austin, Texas 78738

BH10 *
CTD03 **
Smoke19d
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
JFlagg
Dturbod
BgBlDoge

So I'm looking at roughly 11 weeks before I get it? I think I can plan that out. LOL

I hope its not that long. I know the day I get the tool they will be in that night and the tool will be on its way to you the next day. Besides 10 weeks puts me right at the start of snowmobile season.

Got it yesterday afternoon, w/ the way work is now, I wont be able to them on till Sat. and Ill overnight it to who's next.

Got my springs today..........Got alot of free time on my hands..........

I sadly don't. I'm working out of town about 3 hours away from my truck until right before christmas and my weekends are usually packed with stuff to do back home. I'll figure something out though and as soon as the springs are in the tool will be shipped off the next day.

CTD03 has finished up and is sending it my way

BH10 *
Smoke19d**
Matego
BSwope
BillM2004
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
JFlagg
Dturbod
BgBlDoge

smoke19d
i will be shipping the tool tomarrow or tuesday

just got your adress added a new bag to help keep all the parts together and cleaned them up
o i put a mark on the tool 3 guys used it and going to the 4th keep marking them and lets see how many compd guys we get

hey you guys can scratch me off the list. I ran into some financial problems and didnt get the springs ordered in time. That sux, i missed the awesome price!

Looks like I will be getting the tool soon. Are there any directions with the tool? If I remember right, put #1 at top dead center and then you can do 1,3 and 6 at the same time, then do 2 and 5. Is it easiet to pull #1 injector put a screwdriver in the hole and bring it up until it stops moving? What about a CR, what the easiest way for it? Thanks for any help.

Im done who gets it, Matego?

yes it looks like matego is next

smoke19d
i will be shipping the tool tomarrow or tuesday

just got your adress added a new bag to help keep all the parts together and cleaned them up
o i put a mark on the tool 3 guys used it and going to the 4th keep marking them and lets see how many compd guys we get

thanks evan, i'll mark it when i'm done also, and i look forward to getting my hands dirty this weekend:rockwoot:

hey you guys can scratch me off the list. I ran into some financial problems and didnt get the springs ordered in time. That sux, i missed the awesome price!

Smoke19d**
Matego*
BSwope
1BADRAM
Bosshawg600
JFlagg
Dturbod
BgBlDoge

if any of you guys are interested in buying a spring tool.... send me a PM. I have a brand new one used one time. It's from Source Automotive which is a custom built tool and much better than the Cummins or SPX versions. If ot... I'll be keeping it. Spring tool

smoke19d on your way tomarrow be there by friday

crs are just like 24v

alternator spin it backwards real slow

yes screwdrive trick works great heck i didnt even do top dead center i just watched screwdriver

Looks like I will be getting the tool soon. Are there any directions with the tool? If I remember right, put #1 at top dead center and then you can do 1,3 and 6 at the same time, then do 2 and 5. Is it easiet to pull #1 injector put a screwdriver in the hole and bring it up until it stops moving? What about a CR, what the easiest way for it? Thanks for any help.

Well i think with the CR the cylinder #'s have to equal 7, so 1 and 6, 2 and 5, 3 and 4.