2nd Annual "Brawl at the Hall" Fall Pulloff 10/8/11

mattc#56

sled puller
2nd Annual "Brawl at the Hall" Fall Pulloff 10/8/11

At the Grange Fair grounds in Centre Hall PA. Starts at 4pm

Usually have a 2.6 class, Pro diesel and a rwyb

Maybe some of you guys that were going to go to Windsor last sunday can join us!
They are using Rick Crouse's sled. Should be a big time!

Is it a decent pull Matt?

It's usually a good time, it can run a little late sometimes but since they moved the start time to 4, it shouldn't run as late. We've had some really good trucks show up in the past. They got smoker tractors coming too.

For those of you not familiar with the area, use gate 4 entrance (homan ln.). It is off of Rt. 45 near the John Deere dealer. Approximatly 1/2 mile WEST of the Rt.144/Rt.45 intersection. All other entrances will be closed. 5 bucks to get in, 2 people get in free per truck/tractor, from what I'm hearing. There will be some food stands also.

Whats the rules for 2.6 trucks, drw on srw ok for 2.6? Id like to give these duals a few more trys befor i make up my mind on them!

Whats the rules for 2.6 trucks, drw on srw ok for 2.6? Id like to give these duals a few more trys befor i make up my mind on them!

usally the same as FPP. Ill double check, it shouldn't be an issue

Good deal, Thanx Matt, guess we'll cya there!!

Guys in here should check out disturbed's threed a out the rules meating for intersta pullers in this section, id post a link but im not that good wit my phone!lol!