2nd Annual "Brawl at the Hall" Fall Pulloff 10/8/11

Any results? Missed pulling against u guys but i came in first in the hay ride driving contest.(inside joke with P-pumped)

Corrie Won 2.6. We didnt hang around for the rest of the classes, wanted to get home!!

I hear that, id compare that track to some of the better ohio tracks we've been on! Nice place, nice people!

I'm not sure who finished where, except for Caleb & Corrie. I think matt was 5th and I was 7th. Nice meeting you Caleb, and Eric, congrats on the 1st place on the tractor pull with hay wagon attatched!!!!! Haha.
We only live 6 miles from the track and we got home at 4am. Long night for sure.
Thanks for coming out everyone, and congrats to the Bakers!

Last edited:
That was a good time, couldn't believe all the trucks that showed up. Thanks for coming everybody.

05 LLY- was that your chevy with the duals?
It was a late night, and I understand they called it at 4am. There were some more classes that had to take a refund and didnt get to hook. I couldnt believe the number of trucks/tractors that showed. Definately a wild night. Thanks for putting on one heck of a show.

05 LLY- was that your chevy with the duals?
It was a late night, and I understand they called it at 4am. There were some more classes that had to take a refund and didnt get to hook. I couldnt believe the number of trucks/tractors that showed. Definately a wild night. Thanks for putting on one heck of a show.

Yeah, that would be us!

That was a good time, couldn't believe all the trucks that showed up. Thanks for coming everybody.

Yeah, no doubt, Thanx for posting about it MAtt, good show! we'da stayed for the mod class but didnt wanna be that late!!

Congrats to Corrie in her return to the driver's seat!!

I'm not sure who finished where, except for Caleb & Corrie. I think matt was 5th and I was 7th. Nice meeting you Caleb, and Eric, congrats on the 1st place on the tractor pull with hay wagon attatched!!!!! Haha.
We only live 6 miles from the track and we got home at 4am. Long night for sure.
Thanks for coming out everyone, and congrats to the Bakers!

Thanx Scott, nice to meet you as well!! Nice event!

Very good pull!! We pulled in the driveway at 6 this morning. Awesome track!! Thanks for telling us about!! We will be back next year!

I would have to say, that is a runnin son of a b*tch. Nice truck and nice pull.

Thank You!! THe duals were Just being tried there for us, we ran 4 sts's all year, trying to get a game plan for next year figured out!!

Last edited: