2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

ya know talking to the locals up there I didn't realize they had the largest concentration of tatoo parlors for the country there!

Saw a lot of them this weekend when it was 103º with 90% humidity!

whew:doh:

Gates open at 8:00am
Drag Racing at 10:00 am
Sled Pulling at 1:00pm

Racers register first, 8:00 to 9:00, pullers next. Pullers hold back from registering until the line goes down from racers, please.
Class order will depend on track conditions and weather.
I would prefer to run WS last, so they can race, but if the track needs run in for the hotter classes, we will use them for that.:hehe:

Tentative pulling order:
SS
Mod
WS
Semis somewhere in there.

Total pulling purse will be around $15,000, break down will be posted later.

Work Stock Purse:
1. 300
2. 200
3. 100
4. 75
5. 50

2.6 Street Diesel Purse:
1. 1000
2. 800
3. 600
4. 400
5. 200
6. 100
7. 100
8. 75

2.8 Street Diesel Purse:
1. 1000
2. 800
3. 600
4. 400
5. 200
6. 100
7. 100
8. 75

Super Street Purse
Modified Diesel Purse:

Semis

Fees:
Advance Tickets 5.00
At the Gate 10.00
Military 5.00 with proper id
Students 5.00
12 and under Free with parent

Competitor Fees
Member Ship 30.00
Drag Race 20.00
Sled Pull 20.00
Bump one class up 30.00

Pullers use the back gate, please, it enters right into the pulling pits.

How much is the membership? I went on the website and it is like $60 or something.

Just want to make sure I bring the proper amount of money.

Paul

How much is the membership? I went on the website and it is like $60 or something.

Just want to make sure I bring the proper amount of money.

Paul

It's the same at the event, Gene just broke it down!

$10 to get in
$30 for membership
$20 to drag or pull

That's $60

Or on line !

And lets hope it stays that way!!!!!!:poke:

Remember people...This is a Drag race/Sledpull event...NOT Spring Break!!!:what::bang

Just wanna bump this back up!!!!

Lets keep the horse play BULL CHIT away from this one..... Numidia could grow into one the the biggest diesel events on the East Coast so lets show everyone how mature us oil burners can be and put on a good show with out tearing things up and smoking out the locals!!!!

Just wanna bump this back up!!!!

Lets keep the horse play BULL CHIT away from this one..... Numidia could grow into one the the biggest diesel events on the East Coast so lets show everyone how mature us oil burners can be and put on a good show with out tearing things up and smoking out the locals!!!!

We didn't have any problems last year, but it helps having the Lube bar & grill next to the hotel on Friday and Saturday nights too!:lolly:

Plus where the track is nobody cares about black smoke out there - right?

I'm sure the local cops will be watching for any shenanigan playing flatlanders...just like last year.

I'm sure the local cops will be watching for any shenanigan playing flatlanders...just like last year.

All the more reasons not to act like a d!ckhead. Go and have fun, but remember, people live there that may not be fans of ours, and if we want to be invited back for a great event, have a little respect.
Not directed at you Lee, since I doubt the 2wd work Dmax is much of a hellraiser, but everyone in general.

I wasn't every where last year but, there was nothing of the sort that I saw. The fact you have to go by the po-po station on the way to the track should help keep things peaceful too.

I wasn't every where last year but, there was nothing of the sort that I saw. The fact you have to go by the po-po station on the way to the track should help keep things peaceful too.

Nope, I thought things went very, very well last year. I hope it continues!

Vendors attending the event!

A&A Automotive Stores
PureDiesel Power.com
Motive Gear
SCT Performance
Super Chips
Valvoline
Advanced Clutch Technology
K&N
Optima
Flowmaster
Mr. Gasket