2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

just booked my room at the patriot hotel...couldnt get my new cam in, lock up switch, or the new pressure box, but im racing anyway....

Nope, I thought things went very, very well last year. I hope it continues!

Aside from the traffic jam, NADM and Diesel trucks in general are on the good side of the community and the police.:thankyou2:

mulisha-thast the spirit!

what will they do if it rains? was watchin the weather they are saying a 40% chance sat . i hope it stays nice out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to bring this from last years thread. I will be using the back gate, last year it worked great for us with the trailer.

GATE INFO:::

Spectators, racers, all semis, Main Gate, gate one, paved entrance, turn left off rt 42, at racetrack sign, onto DRAGSTRIP road.

This gate takes you into in the racer pit and parking area.

Pullers with small trailers who are not afraid of a narrow road, veer right at the last Catawissa,light, and follow rt 42 out of Catawisssa. Approx 4 miles down, turn left onto Ideal Park road, proceed about 1/4 mile turn right onto Slabtown road, proceed a few feet to the stop sign, continue straight onto Quaker House meeting road.

Approx 1 mile, turn right on Dragstrip Road, that will take you into the back gate, which is the pulling pits. Pulling vehicles only through that gate, unpaved entrance.

what will they do if it rains? was watchin the weather they are saying a 40% chance sat . i hope it stays nice out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get this question every event, we are there and doing the event! Example: Ohio last month, 8 tornados and rain in the am - we did the event!

Last year in PA, rained all day Friday and we did the event on Saturday!

You are talking to old war horses who weather doesn't bother - lmao! Not much we can do but see what happens, when is the weather guy ever right?

Please come - we'll have fun!:rockwoot:

im looking forward to going. ive been to a couple events in Indiana, thats where im original from, and loved them. I cant wait to go and have a good time.

cant wait to go either. ive been to the nationals in indy the last 2 years but wasnt able to make it back down for sunday since it got rained out sat. cant wait to go to the east coast and see some different trucks.

Looks like it is going to be a great weekend.

Attachments

• numidia weather2010.jpg
    numidia weather2010.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
look forward to attending again this year, all i need now is to book a room...anyone have any pointers on a good place to stay at / bars..i like to drink:Cheer:

look forward to attending again this year, all i need now is to book a room...anyone have any pointers on a good place to stay at / bars..i like to drink:Cheer:

at the race track in the bed of your truck with a sleeping bag!

Alot of us are staying at the econo lodge.It is conected to the Quaker steak and lube------wings & beer.

Leavin about noon tomarrow, staying at Econolodge!