2nd Annual NHRDA World Finals, Topeka Kansas Sept. 10th, 2011

Philip Palmer (Stuckey) won Pro Street over Harvey Grant. Not sure of the final ETs but Palmer ran a best ET of something like a 9.32. Emily Herod won Top Dragster, Darren Morrison won Pro Stock, Rob Coddens won Super-Street, Verlon Southwick won Super-Diesel, and Gaylon Tarkington won Sportsman ET. It was a rough day of racing with many oildowns and re-runs due to timing system malfunctions. I remain thoroughly unimpressed with the track crew there, as even MY slow truck was spinning the tires, and they tried to blame the timing issues on smoking the lights (which it obviously wasn't as the numbers on the timeslips simply did not add up). The NHRDA crew did their usual fantastic job despite those problems, and they went to bat for us when the track crew tried to deny things.

How did the two canadian prostreet trucks do. Malcom and donovan. That's. Congrats to all the winners

did camomax get to make any passes

He made a few passes in HTT's Bone Shaker altered chassis race car, but he didn't have his truck there. I don't think he was able to make a full pass though.

Thanks NHRDA crew great event agian this year. Had a good time will be back next year.

Thanks to NHRDA for putting on another great event! I didn't get to run and the wife got knocked out in second round but none the less it was a great time.

Thanks to all of you who make it happen.

Sucks you couldn't be there Shaun. There were quite a few of us that were really looking forward to seeing you run. Hopefully next year.

I had a lot of fun. Thanks to the NHRDA for putting on a great event. Being a Kansas resident I don't get a chance to go to any since there isnt another event remotely close. I did get to run gambler though and got a personal best of 12.68. Thanks again for putting this on!!

Finals Race for Pro Street

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-LcZfxzh0k&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-LcZfxzh0k&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Thanks to the NHRDA crew. They worked very hard to over come track issues. The track prep sucks 2 years in a row and I don't want to go back there.

There was some amazing equipment and some very cool people.

Thank you to Dale Smith for helping us get out of a Jam. We were dead in the water and he took time out of his very busy schedule to weld up some stuff for us.

Did anyone take a good video of my last pass? If so, I'd be happy to pay for having it sent.

Thanks to the NHRDA crew. They worked very hard to over come track issues. The track prep sucks 2 years in a row and I don't want to go back there.

Thank you to Dale Smith for helping us get out of a Jam. We were dead in the water and he took time out of his very busy schedule to weld up some stuff for us.

Did anyone take a good video of my last pass? If so, I'd be happy to pay for having it sent.

x2 good event. I have your last pass. Let me upload it and I'll post it up.

Rob dominated this event, I woulden't have been surprised if he took pro street also. 9.64 on a so so 60 ft is just sick in that truck.

Here is Rob's last pass: :clap:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOtT5tSJqmI&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOtT5tSJqmI&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

I went back to try and see if I could run again. Thank you for the kind words Jared, but I'm not in the same class as most of the pro street trucks. I'm sure they work the truck according to the competition. I was blown away by the Pro Street trucks this year. On of the reasons I didn't enter was I really wanted to watch the talent and felt I was why out classed.

Big thanks to Randy and the NHRDA crew for another fantastic event! Track conditions were tough for sure, but let me tell you this, watching everyone fight the track and the carnage, I was proud to be part of diesel racing when watching all the teams helping each other! Dale welding for Rob...Bobby(Bully Dog) giving me his small generator to take to the line with me(and cleaning my tires at the line).......John(Rudy's Diesel) driving Doug Baron and his truck back to PA. Thats just a few of the many I saw. What I didnt see was fighting, arguments, burnouts, or tickets being issued to diesel trucks. Hats off to you ladies and gentleman. This is what its all about.

That's insane Rob, with numbers like that you should be confident to run prostreet seeing how most prostreet trucks don't pull that kind of mph. Congrats.