2nd gen dodge fender flares

coon smile

I would like to see some pics of the fender flares on your 2nd gen truck....

PLEASE...thank you

kyle

DON'T DO IT!!l!!!

my first attempt at fixing the rust on the wheel wells went OK but i need a bandaid until i get enough money to buy a new bed...

i dont live in texas and its difficult to avoid rust on these salty roads :bang

im not looking for big "pocket style" flares b/c i dont like them

i would also have them painted to match the truck

i was looking through one of my buddies catalogs and the "OE style" and "street style" looked decent but i still would like to see more pics...

i know i have asked a couple members about this before through PM but i need a better picture in my head of what it will look like

i also know there are quite a few guys out there running a low profile flare on their 2nd gen b/c i have seen them in random pics posted up

I have some I think they are EGR. THey look pretty good.

Dont think they look too bad color matched. I have the ones you see with black flares on a dif. color truck

those look decent but hopefully 1badram can chime in on what brand/model they are...

ive seen some that dont stick out that far, but i could live with those

thanks for posting!

Yea after seeing his truck I thought about putting some on mine. Ohio salt sucks!

Those look like the Bushwacker OE Style. I have the same on my truck. I will try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks, I sold the truck & now i wish i would have kept it. You know the old saying, You never know what you got until it's gone.

Kurt

Wish I would have got that truck.

Anyone have the Street Scene flares?