2nd gen dodge fender flares

DSC01425.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01426.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01419.jpg
[/IMG]

Mine are Bushwacker Extend Fenders. They cover about 2" or a little bit more. Enough for the cops to be happy about my 38X15.50's from not sticking way out anymore. I used the roll on bed liner kit to paint coverage like I used on my bumper. Probably going to hit the entire rocker panel too cause its getting all chipped up. Chris

Im still waiting to seen the street scene units. From the photos they appear to follow the factory lines around the wheel wells. They just exagerate a little.

Im still waiting to seen the street scene units. From the photos they appear to follow the factory lines around the wheel wells. They just exagerate a little.

i know what u are talkin about b/c those are the ones i was lookin for...

maybe i need to just take one for the team and buy a set...then post the pics for you

......and the fender flare HATER forrest!

Heres one. Not my truck, but wish it was. I believe they are called extend a fender. Made by Bushwacker. I have the same ones on my truck. They are nice to have with aftermarket wheels that stick out a bit more.

Attachments

• DSC00320.jpg
    DSC00320.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 79
DSC01425.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01426.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01419.jpg
[/IMG]

Mine are Bushwacker Extend Fenders. They cover about 2" or a little bit more. Enough for the cops to be happy about my 38X15.50's from not sticking way out anymore. I used the roll on bed liner kit to paint coverage like I used on my bumper. Probably going to hit the entire rocker panel too cause its getting all chipped up. Chris

I'd don't like the ones that aren't painted to match, but it looks really nice on your truck!!
But maybe I'm biased because I always wanted one that color :hehe:

i've got a set of bushwacker OE style flares.
couple of scratches but overall good shape.
$150+ ship.
PM if interested.

i know what u are talkin about b/c those are the ones i was lookin for...

maybe i need to just take one for the team and buy a set...then post the pics for you

......and the fender flare HATER forrest!

Ok, anty up:cheer:

Here's mine.. Bushwacker OEMs that are bedlined.

Attachments

• IMGP0807.jpg
    IMGP0807.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 69
Here's mine.. Bushwacker OEMs that are bedlined.

thats what mine is going to look like unless i get them painted to match the truck's two tone...does not look as bad as i thought

only diff is i have red/silver

I just got these off ebay for my truck they were easy to install and have the rough texture to them.
IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Back