2nd gen dodge fender flares

Here is mine, they are the bushwacker extenda-fender just 2". I'll be honest I hated them they only lasted about 2 and a half days. I still have em if you are interested, they just didnt fit my taste very well.

hershey-2.jpg

These are the smaller Bushwackers... I think there called "street flairs"
3 piece rear, 2 piece front, Kind of cheezy, & Bushwacker customer support kind of sucks, as I cracked one of the front lowers & they would not sell me the component I needed...I would have had to buy a whoal new set for all 4 wheels, at retail. (Needless to say, there no longer on the truck... till I score a RF lower.)

all_pic_s_2547.jpg

all_pic_s_2542.jpg

Extend a fender

My ride with extend a fenders

Attachments

• DSC00691.jpg
    DSC00691.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00697.jpg
    DSC00697.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 13
Here's some of mine I think they are mopar flares but I'm not sure

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

not 100% sure but i think they are mopar accessories flares!

Here's mine with some pocket flares.
Had to go bigger because of the 38.5" tires.

ramflares2.jpg

Sarver1.jpg

Brad

yeah it dont squat, it's kind of a little incline! the truck is leveled and seems to be higher in the front sometimes!

i have 3 chrome, little thin things if you want them, they are yours for free. ill take a picture tomorrow if its not raining. they dont stick out far, and follow body line of truck for the most part.

flares

I just bought bushwacker extend a fender flares they are not on yet but I can hold them up and take a picture to give you an idea if you would like and it would give me a reason too. Living in NY makes fender flares a must when I run tires that are 13.5 wide. I liked this style because it is a smooth finish to the truck and they are about 2 inches wide maybe a little more.

Roachie what style lights do you have on your truck? Random side not but the rims and tires you have look very similar to what I just bought.