041.jpg

042.jpg

Keith from MCS checking the fire ring groves
040.jpg

Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the piston looks to be a bit thin, or are they supposed to have
cooling holes built in :hehe:

What cooling hole i just got up and a little slow this morning work nights last night Hwy pavment repair this sucks.
will give you a call today
Dale

Looks like there is a hole in this pic

041.jpg

OR is this a camera trick??

There was some oil there I wiped off with my thumb.
Southbend is send us 2 more pressurplate to test.to see the one that work best for the 2wd.how about that for copration.they are bending over backward to help us outwith their sponsorship.
Dale

I can't believe a 4 disk slipped like that.

we must we are making more power than we thaut:woohoo: those big tires takes alot to turn.

Dale

I hope we will have a couple of good clean runs.the track isn't the best by a long shot.I have to call the guy that put on the event to make sure it is still ok to come down and play.how is Lynn comming along with his new rearend.

Dale

Talked to lynn tonight. He says he hopes to get the new rearend in the truck and running this week or the next.

I hope we will have a couple of good clean runs.the track isn't the best by a long shot.I have to call the guy that put on the event to make sure it is still ok to come down and play.how is Lynn comming along with his new rearend.

Dale

I talked to him the other day...he was waiting on the guy he was buying the rear end from to pull it from the 2wd Pro Mod. Then the guy started talking about taking the truck and pulling it some to try and help sell the motor.:nail:

A clutch with 4 12" iron disc should hold over 2000hp. That pressure plate on the other hand might hold 1200hp.

Back