2wd Super Mod build

OK, it's been 10 days since the above post...............

WHAT GIVES!! :doh:

even the post office could have done a clutch in this amount of time

Last edited:
new parts don't work right.

O by the way Sara & Dan had a baby boy on 10/29 at 9:59 AM 7lb 12oz 20 in. long so now I am a grandpa I like it.Will call you later.Ron

Dale

new parts don't work right.

O by the way Sara & Dan had a baby boy on 10/29 at 9:59 AM 7lb 12oz 20 in. long so now I am a grandpa I like it.Will call you later.Ron

Dale

Congrats Gramps.... uh... I mean Dale. :Cheer: Hope everyone is doing great?

Lynn

Thanks guy's Everyone is doing great Sara and Tyson are comming home today.

Dale

CONGRATULATIONS!

You and the Boss are now official old people

Spoil the hell out of him............ you can always send him home.

You might as well hangup your wrenches.
You will be too busy babysitting to play in your garage.

CONGRATULATIONS!
:snoop:

Chris

I have the spot picked out to set the babyseat just like I did with Shane was born you remember that.

Dale

I remember "Will you hold these shop rags over his ears while I grind this off?"
You might as well start this one off right, you did pretty well on the last two.

Chris

HEY DALE

Where are the pics of the new mechanic??:welcome:

also, is he union or non-union and what experience does he have?:evil

congrats on the grandchild, wish em the best.

Hope to see many videos and see that mean machine in person.

Looks Good!

I'll post a pic of the new wrench turner when I ask his mother if it is ok.
Thanks drdiesil12v wecome to CompD
Dale

thanks for the welcome. im Glad i came over. only on compd would u have a special sections for 2wd pullers which is awesome. and many other cool sections..

Good Luck!

Wow, just Wow. Dale, I've looked at this thread numerous times from work and didn't see any of the pics... I finally remembered to have a look from home. It turned out great, your fabrication skills are outstanding... I hope to see it in person sometime.

Thanks for the kind words.it will be out alot more this comming season.I had alot of good help on the truck.My soninlaw did the paint job.

Dale

Not yet have been bussy working on my old ford so we can pull the 2wd to pulls and using the shop to work on money making prodjects for once haha.going to change the brake rotors and calipers for bigger ones.when we went down to a BOB pull their 2wd guy's were very helpfull when they look over our's.they susjested we needed to put bigger dia.rotors because we had planiteries.Because we wouldn't be able to control verywell.and we still are working on a clutch that will hold.before we come out again. we are working on a turbo sponsor for the big one.
hope your prodject is going good.

Dale