2wd Super Mod build

I don't see us being at TS.With out have a full time job money just isn't there.

Dale

new clutch is ready to go.Just need to get the motor out and checked out.Speical thanks to keith from MCS Diesel looks great.to nice looking to cover up inside the clutch can.
Photo0548.jpg

Photo0549.jpg

Thanks
Hopfully we wil have the motor out and checked to see why we keep blowing head gasket in a couple of weeks.been real bussy with my DD.this is a vidio of the start up of my perkins.
http://youtu.be/JFifa2Jgw40

Dale

Waiting for the doctor to call me back with the results of my MRI on my upper back.haven't been able to work since last Tuesday.I got ahold of Brian

Dale

We have the tuning for the Allison figured out for drive.Shifts good and firm and tq converter locks up 2 though 6th.Won't be long we will start back on pulling truck.I like the way the Allison works running at 1720rpm at 70 mph.

Dale

Sooo... now that the ford is on the street..... :poke: Am i gonna have to burn a few days vacation and come help you turn some wrenches?? ha ha

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 months and NO replies

Dale, get off your ass and say something

Better yet DO something OR

I'll tell about you sitting in the truck
a couple weeks ago!!:hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaawhoooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh da da da da da..... fulllllll pulllllll

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 months and NO replies

Dale, get off your ass and say something

Better yet DO something OR

I'll tell about you sitting in the truck
a couple weeks ago!!:hehe::hehe:

you said you would not tell

I have to pull the head off the ford to find out why the intake valves are not sealing.
o by the way I'm going to be grampa again coming in July
Dale

Congrats on the "Grandpa" stuff,:woohoo: HOPEFULLY! it's not Shane:lolly:

Rats on the "head job" if they aren't sealing it shouldn't be too hard to figure
out, bent, margin, angle.....etc.

BTW, I don't want to hear what the new arrival is, lets wait and see.

Once again congrats to the whole family, including Bud.

I forgot to tell you.......... I WILL BE A "GREAT GRANDPA" :poke: in March!!
for the first time of course.

Damn, we're gettin old.

Last edited:
Congrats on the "Grandpa" stuff,:woohoo: HOPEFULLY! it's not Shane:lolly:

Rats on the "head job" if they aren't sealing it shouldn't be too hard to figure
out, bent, margin, angle.....etc.

BTW, I don't want to hear what the new arrival is, lets wait and see.

Once again congrats to the whole family, including Bud.

I forgot to tell you.......... I WILL BE A "GREAT GRANDPA" :poke: in March!!
for the first time of course.

Damn, we're gettin old.

Congrats on the Great Grandpa thing:cheer:
Nope not Shane it's Sara Tyson needs a brother are sister to play with he is groing like a weed and is one smart little boy.i don't want to know what the baby is either. I will be happy with boy are girl.if it is a girl i got this feeling she will be a tomboy like Sara.Off today last 2 nights we had to fix a freind grand prix somr ahole hit and run tore up the hood and boothe head lights Dan painted the hood last night my buddy is picking it up tonight,
i got the furnace lastnight for the garage going out to put it where I want it the guy going to come back and wire it up I don't toutch that kind of wireing.
going to pull the Perky in tonight and pull the front clip off and drain the antifrezze hood only take 2 pins for the hindges and 2 for the air rams and pull the 2wire plugs for the lights and 2guys for the musles to lift it off.

that copper ball is still shinny :hehe:

get the head back on after the valve job aslong as I don't find nothing else is makeing the knock We have to pull the motor out of the Gamble and get it to Keith at MCS MidwestDiesel so he can do what it needs
Then we have to start on Vance's 99 ford 5.9 twined turboed swap he don't like the 7.3 at all.whant ting to have it in by Christmas.so my little garage will be full with his 4door duelly :bang
We will be going with triple's on the GAMBLER the turboe's that are on the there now have to small of housings and wheels tomouch drive pressure and that is what Glen at ED is leaning to what is wrong.why it keeps blowing head gaskets.deffintly makes sence.
Dale

Last edited: