30+5 Load Max tandem Dual Gooseneck

That is a nice trailer!!! It is also the perfect size I need/want.... sure he doesnt want another gooseneck?

IMG_0438.jpg

more pics:
trailer pictures by ICSmoke - Photobucket

Ian

That is a nice trailer!!! It is also the perfect size I need/want.... sure he doesnt want another gooseneck?

Ian

Amen to that. Are you S.U.R.E.????? :D Quit teasin' me. :hehe: If money were flowing like horse pee down a mountain....it would be sold.

Thanks again guys, he needs/wants a trailer he can pull with the Escalade and I don't think he wants to cut a hole in the roof to pull a gooseneck.

He has his trailer of choice picked out local so that is a done deal, he needs to be able to pull a vette and that is it. I need to haul a pickup from time to time to events and the old tractor from time to time.

4X4 dually, I hear you on the money thing brother, I am tryin to clean out shop folr a little extra cash for when I get home finally here this fall. I see you in here alot man. It would sure look good behind your oil burner.

Last edited:
I like my drop deck but those fenders that stick up get in the way. See what I mean? Forget centering the load....just pull up 'til you can't pull up no mo. :hehe: The front tires barely squeeze through.

DSC00936Medium.jpg

I need a big air compressor too, if someone has a a nice Ingersoll or somthin let me know I can drop the price down for you.

Unless 4X4 Dually wants to trade me his 4020.....

Unless 4X4 Dually wants to trade me his 4020.....

Well, now, what would I haul with your trailer? :bang:hehe: I'd like to trade it. I can't keep hyd oil in it. The rocker shaft keeps leakin' even with new seals. [/hyjack]

I hear you on the hydro's. I have rebuilt the pump on our Ford twice now and it still bleads off under pressure. I have been tryin to find a good ole 4020 for a long time now but they have all ben worked to death and they still ask big$$$$

Man I did not think this trailer would be around still? I figured one of you boys would have snatched it up.

Couple ,ore pics. I can't find a good one with just the trailer and with me bein in Iraq I can't go get better pics. But if you are close enough to Topeka KS my pops said you can stop by and check it out anytime.

that is very nice barn in the background :rockwoot: