30+5 Load Max tandem Dual Gooseneck

As far as trades go, I don't need alot right now, but tell me what you got I need atleast 5 cash to pay a loan off that I want gone the balance could be covered by trade? Maybe???

The only thing I could offer you is exactly what I could sell mine for.....which probably ain't too close to 7K. I rekon I could get maybe 4 out of her with everything I've done to it, but that might take a while. Sorry man.

Ian, that sure is a pretty one. Put dual jacks on it and let's trade. :D Mine is perfect for towing "non-dually" vehicles. With the running boards on it, you can just step up, open the door, and get in. Nice feature......:poke:

Yepp.... Still got it. I guess I had no idea the economy is in the bad of shape??? A 9K dollar trailer can't sell for 6500 bucks??

Yepp.... Still got it. I guess I had no idea the economy is in the bad of shape??? A 9K dollar trailer can't sell for 6500 bucks??

I guess have you priced them lately, it seems to me I priced around and some of the trailer prices have dropped.

I assure you can NOT get a a new Load Max 30+5 tandem dual 10k with oil baths for $7000. If that what you think then I guess stay out of my forsale ad simple as that...

As for being new this is as close as you can get to new, it has never been tagged and has less than 5000 miles on it. Most trilers this size ar used to transport other trailers to the dealership while they are for sale on the lot, so many have several thousand miles on them whie they are for sale as new. This one did NOT as I purcased it the day it came in still had the tires off and the neck out of it.

Here is the closest trailer I could find to mine right now, I don't have alot of time to go hunting to prove to you guys what trailer are going for new. This trailer is much smaller and lighter duty than the one I have for sale.

24' Gooseneck Trailer
Deckover Equipment
#5026 6CAM824DO
GVWR: 13,800
Empty Weight: 4485
Load Capacity:
Rear Door: No
Side Door: No
Axle: Duel
Extras: View Photos
Warranty: Yes
Color: Black
Accessories: Hemlock
Decking, Ladder Ramps,
Rub Rail, LED Lights, 102"
Wide Deck, Tool Box with
Locks, 24' Deck, 20' Flat, 4'
Beaver, Duel Jacks

On Sale $7999

I'm not out there to rip any one off, if you want to rip me off stay out of my thread.

Attachments

• 24_Gooseneck_Deckover_Equipment_Trailer-150x112.jpg
    24_Gooseneck_Deckover_Equipment_Trailer-150x112.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 25
I wasn't inferring that you could get the same trailer for $7000, but "similar" trailers are less than $9K. I was snooping around. The trailer is worth what your asking to the right buyer at the right time. Location of it probably doesn't help either.

I actually got 7400 for it... New Load Max identical to this one are still goin for around 9000, I would say the guy did plenty well who got it...