3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

I ordered that clutch..i swear..this better fix this pos...I mean whats left..the water pump? I cant even use this junk til I sell it..fml...really had high hopes of going to ohio or out west with my camper puling it ...lol....dreams...

I ordered that clutch..i swear..this better fix this pos...I mean whats left..the water pump? I cant even use this junk til I sell it..fml...really had high hopes of going to ohio or out west with my camper puling it ...lol....dreams...

Lol well I’m not guaranteeing chit other than the fan will turn when it’s supposed to. Just funny you’re the 3rd truck with that dumbazz style hub that has heat issues. One guy switched to air and it’s been good, the other scrapped the truck.

if I knew I could get some support for the ecm I might consider it.,for now,,,i just wanna be able to use the pos

ok soooooooooooooooooooo. I put the fan clutch on last night and ya can hardly turn it..cold or hot..i can actually hear it now and the ac is friggin cold as balls....so it def helped.....

took it for a road blast like I did before I put it on and it didn't get to 240 but it got to 220ish running flat out on the mat at 70 mph for about 30 mi each way...

hopefully..the fugger is gtg now for awhile at least...im so sick of working on it....

Why wouldn't it pull it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cuz so far this pos aint done no work for me but one 600 mi trip to ga...I want that 48 ft hauler but then I gotta keep this junk...fack idk

cuz so far this pos aint done no work for me but one 600 mi trip to ga...I want that 48 ft hauler but then I gotta keep this junk...fack idk
Just get a classic big truck! Old COE, old Mack, R model or superliner.

Damn you must hate him.

hes full of bright ideas....cuz one broken down pos aint enough ...

the 2 new steers shake like hell..balance job sucks..right a t 65 where I need to run at..fml....still need 4 drives...hope I sell it before they blow apart:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Damn you must hate him.
He post pictures of those old trucks all the time! Iirc, his dad was a driver, find a truck like he drove maybe? It's not like it's a daily or anything, can't be much different than owning a 2nd gen that's not a daily driver!