47rh lost 2nd gear lock up

RE should be able to lock in 2nd.

I actually ordered my georend 47rh Vb through Ashley at BlacksDieselPerformance and he just told today me that Dave doesnt do 1st gear lockup on the RH but he will On the RE thought he doesnt like it. ????? For some reason I want 1st-4th lockup real bad lol.

Not in manual 2nd....

If i can get some detailed info on this procedure you can bet your momma's last tooth im gonna try it. :Cheer:

No I dont have any pictures, if some one wants to post up a pitcure of the overdrive sepertator plate and lower housing I can show you what needs to be done to achive this.

u9ynahav.jpg

Brad can u show us what holes to plug and what to drill... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u9ynahav.jpg

Brad can u show us what holes to plug and what to drill... Thanks

Dude, old thread. We already figured it out. There is a thread showing how to get 2nd gear lock up a much easier way.

I thought this thread was locked. lol

Has anyone done lockup in manual 1st on a RH trans?

Dude, old thread. We already figured it out. There is a thread showing how to get 2nd gear lock up a much easier way.

R u referring to the JB weld

Thank you, but I would really like to do it the other way.

So, does anyone know how to do it the way Brad was referring to. Thanks

Thank you.. Brad never showed which hole/s to fill or the one to drill.. And I'm not crazy about the JB weld way

U r AWESOME!!! Brad was saying 2 holes and flip the timing valve, since it's just the one do u still flip the timing valve?

albeit an old thread, I'd gander this method to be more sound than slathering some JB weld in a passage and hoping some never comes loose.

U r AWESOME!!! Brad was saying 2 holes and flip the timing valve, since it's just the one do u still flip the timing valve?

I've seen people say flip the valve before, but I'm not sure why. Filling the hole worked for me.

Ok that's what I needed to.. Thanks again!!!!

albeit an old thread, I'd gander this method to be more sound than slathering some JB weld in a passage and hoping some never comes loose.

Eh... JB Weld works fine.

I never flipped the timing valve either. Mine works fine, going on a year and a few months now.

Back