47rh valve body help

Ok tore down the valve body and set piece by piece aside and came back after lunch and everything was rolled up in paper towel ( kids) now what? I got it back together but don't know if I have the right springs in the correct bore with correct valves how bad is that goin to be? I know it matters also lost the inner accumulator spring where can I get one them? Also found a few valves some on ground down......3-4 shift bore there was no spring and a piece of round steel holding it shut.. No seals on gov bore plugs were missing and inside the valve body was dirty as can be so much for a trans guy. Any diagram spring/ valves/ spring color with xxx valve would help

Ok got it back together lost 4 th gear and shifts fine 1-3 but tc lockes in 3rd and overdrive button doesn't work

Told you wrong overdrive button does work only a 150 rpm change

I dont understand, but could you explain more?

Since stock and after the first rebuild with a new pump, vb, tc, seals, gov sol/transd, and clutches, my OD Off switch has always made my RPM's move about 150 rpm's. It does in fact allow for OD Off or On, but I always thought it was weird and havent noticed it on other peoples trucks. I need to get a line pressure gauge, but I assumed it changed to less line pressure with OD Off and in return made the TC less efficient?

I have good gov pressure with in spec line pressure at 145psi wot idle at 97psi but I lost 1st gear and manual 1st can any one help on The valve body I believe I have a valve in back words any on can help please its my dd

Back