4bt

Dgeman

Pro from LCP
Looking for a 4bt. I would like a complete engine can be in need of freshening. Only looking to go about 200 miles from my house in Orefield Pa. Thanks Mike

There kinda hard to find but if your looking I found some in the Houston Craigslist.

I have a couple, but they need rebuilt.
Nothing that runs.

Mark.

Central il is too far I bet.
I have a p-pump 4bt with mods.

Bringing this back up. Anyone with an engine either pm me or let me know what your looking for and some details. Thanks Mike

When we get these bread trucks in ill post what I have and you can pick. Should have 40-60 of them coming in over the next few months. All with ppump 4b and 6b

Thats a list i definately want to be on. Any ideas on price? You can PM if you'd like. thanks Mike

They are thinking between $1500-2500 depending on mileage. These would be complete engines removed from the trucks. We also have some non-running engines that would be for sale also when we get them in. Those depending on the extent of the damage and issues would be less than that. Being that I work for a large company I should be able to get decent shipping rates or be able to meet with in a reasonable distance.

Last edited:
Any updates on availability of the p pump 4BT engines?

They are thinking between $1500-2500 depending on mileage. These would be complete engines removed from the trucks. We also have some non-running engines that would be for sale also when we get them in. Those depending on the extent of the damage and issues would be less than that. Being that I work for a large company I should be able to get decent shipping rates or be able to meet with in a reasonable distance.

Most at the moment. Be in an out of the shop and haven't had a chance to stop and ask them.