5.9 CR going in a 1984 GMC 1500

Yeah. When I pulled up there was a crowd around it. Then later there was that one asshat who asked how easy it was, and then told me I only built it because chevys are cheap to build. I just walked off. Always one retard in every crowd. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. When I pulled up there was a crowd around it. Then later there was that one asshat who asked how easy it was, and then told me I only built it because chevys are cheap to build. I just walked off. Always one retard in every crowd. Lol

Sounds like that asshat would not know what badass was if it walked up and bit him in the azz, Like you said though one tard in every crowd. It is a awesome truck..

Last edited:
Lol. Thanks y'all. Gonna take the truck over to a local show this weekend and help a friend who's organizing it.

80c5ffae32791dbf64434de8e2d1394d.jpg

RCSB trucks in the weeds with a diesel are at the top of my cool rides list. Awesome Build :cool:

Attachments

• high five.jpg
    high five.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
Still doing good. Been driving it a bunch. Took it to a little cruise yesterday and stopped at a flying j and weighed it. 4500lbs. 2800 front 1700 rear. 62/38.
2aa1346b67c8fe6af546f43d8b1420f7.jpg

Thanks man.

Just picked up a tig welder so I'm gonna work on cleaning a few things up.

Also got all my parts in to upgrade my rear brakes to dual piston wilwood calipers. Now to catch up on everything else and get on it.