500hp 6.0psd

FloridaStroker

Searching for a SCT!!!
Alright guys, what is needed to have this trucks hit 500HP, prefed at the wheels but anything close. I getting the EGR delete, headstuds, gaskets, and new oil cooler next month. Next year when I get back stateside, currently in Afghanistan, new transmission will be going in. Couple of years back at Suncoast in dyno 368HP/732TQ but that was with 33" tires and I have since gone up to 35's. Do I need a new turbo, injectors, HPOP, let me know.

I would get ahold of Elite and tell them your goals, 500hp can be done relatively easy with the 6.0

A larger vgt charger and 165cc+ injectors will get you where you wana be, will make a fun street truck.

How many of y'all seen a 6.0 with 500 to the wheels? Now as well with meth/ nos or anything like that.

500hp fuel only can be obtained with the stock turbo but it wont be clean. You would need a fuel system if you wan the injectors to live. You will also need some good tuning

190's and 64mm will put you in the mid 500's, 175's and 64mm will put you just over 500.

Yea see I feel like I'm right at 480 with my 190's and if I get the batmowheel and intercooler I know I'll knock on the 500 door. But my next truck I want to push the complete charger to it's breakage point.

gonna try to hit a dyno next week end..i have some 190s and an elite ss
ill let u know if thats enough

I'm running 190s/100 and stock charger. Iv got to bee in the high 400 hp range
The injectors are hella smokey

No joke I checked shaft play and it was saying to me I'm ready to fail. Thank god the new charger is almost ready for install

Who knows man. Some stock chargers last with 190s and some cant even handle stock sticks

Check out warrendiesel.com , he is the 6.0 psd expert and a good guy to deal with

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I did 534 with my 190/100's and powermax and full fuel system (and all the other stuff) you will need at least 190's. the only way you'll get there with 175's is with a bigger turbo (64mm non vgt, 68 vgt....NOT just a powermax)

Well thanks guys. This is all great info for when I get back stateside and start on the upgrading. I already ordered and received my EGR delete and new oil cooler. Next will be air intake, ARP, and head gaskets. After that, fuel system upgrades, and then new turbo (looking at the PowerMaxx) and new sticks.

Sounds good but I wouldn't spend money on a intake put that money towards a Airdog fuel system.

Back