542hp/1212tq

hunt4food

had a good run today.my last run was 460hp before a new tranny and flex a lite fans. everything else besides weather was the same.i thought it was pretty good on stock turbo,cp3 and sticks.

Great numbers man!
how did the EGT's and rail pressure look with those stock parts?
we have similar mods just curious.

how bad was the install on the fans? been thinkin about getting those and maybe the dynatrac kit for mileage gains

happy new years
mark

the fans were pretty easy.the hardest thing is getting the old one off.the egts got to 1600 and dont have a rp gauge just a fuel pressure in which never went below 14psi.next mods i think will be a water/meth and silver bullet.level 7 was better than 9.

You made that with what you have, and you wonder whu I hate the dyno at Thoroughbred? Thats rediculous I made only 20 more horse and 30 more tourque than you.

how many times have you been on that dyno?i have never seen you there.seems you love to bash on it.if you didnt like your numbers say your peace and let it go.what do you have in your truck that should be making so much more power?

542 on that dyno with stock turbo inectors and cp3:what:

i only made 619 with my setup.

which i have made 821 with on dyno dynamics dyno.

single 74
200hp injectors
floor it stage3
smarty tntr
tst
power puck
big stick cam

Danny

you didnt miss anything.all i can go by is what it says.looks like you have been on other dynos which i have not so dont have a comparison but good job on the 821hp.

thanks

i wasn't bashing for the record it just seem odd to have the hp so close and with such a big differance in mods.

Danny

thanks

i wasn't bashing for the record it just seem odd to have the hp so close and with such a big differance in mods.

Danny

you'll never spool your charger on a dynojet.. I"m assuming this guy dynoed on on a jet?

hunt4food.
Dont' bother with the big charger until you upgrade the fuel system. you may very well go backward in power output with out the fuel.

edit:
oh it's a mustang dyno.. they are all over the board on the numbers.

you'll never spool your charger on a dynojet.. I"m assuming this guy dynoed on on a jet?

hunt4food.
Dont' bother with the big charger until you upgrade the fuel system. you may very well go backward in power output with out the fuel.

edit:
oh it's a mustang dyno.. they are all over the board on the numbers.

shhhhhh dont say that it is gonna have to spool on dunbars in the spring if i have to turn it by hand.

i'm gonna try to back my number up from johns dyno i think i have this big charger figured out and how to get it to spool on the dyno jet.

we'll see.

Danny

shhhhhh dont say that it is gonna have to spool on dunbars in the spring if i have to turn it by hand.

i'm gonna try to back my number up from johns dyno i think i have this big charger figured out and how to get it to spool on the dyno jet.

we'll see.

Danny

LOL, turn it by hand. ha :) I hear compressed CO2 or something will help out :)

I think i just need to stick with thoroughbreds dyno...I laid down more torque than a truck with a single 74 and 200's while i was on stock everything besides programming lol sorry danny. But honestly that dyno is ridiclous i mean have you ever saw a truck thats on stock everything lay down 390/1163 but it sounds damn good lol

I think i just need to stick with thoroughbreds dyno...I laid down more torque than a truck with a single 74 and 200's while i was on stock everything besides programming lol sorry danny. But honestly that dyno is ridiclous i mean have you ever saw a truck thats on stock everything lay down 390/1163 but it sounds damn good lol

The dyno day link on their site shows some very low hp "2.6" trucks.

But you're saying a 100% stock cr make 390/1163?

Everything in the fuel system is stock, stock turbo, stock trans, all i have is an intake and exhaust and a smarty Tnt/power puck stack. I made 464 and 875 on beans winter dyno day.

Last spring on dunbars i laid down 617hp 1079tq then went to schieds on dunbars again and laid down 531hp, turn around and put it on schieds dynoe and laid down 381hp in 800tq. But i just found 4 pistons that had issues in truck so im not sure what my numbers would be. Sound like to me some body needs to have there dyno checked.

I had
200hp injectors
85% cp3
Smarty TNT-R
Mp8
Dual feedline
Silver 64
Sec. gen manifold
110# springs
Goerend Brothers Trans
Fass 150

i made 582 and 1105 on dunbars dyno at ts this past spring with smarty power puck ddp90 and a 66/71/14 htt turbo. no tst and no cam.

Danny

I'm not sure Jay..I guess Danny diddnt like people to know that a basicly stock 04.5 laid down more torque on a dyno than he did lol

the fans were pretty easy.the hardest thing is getting the old one off.the egts got to 1600 and dont have a rp gauge just a fuel pressure in which never went below 14psi.next mods i think will be a water/meth and silver bullet.level 7 was better than 9.

I noticed the same thing with the smarty I dynoed 450 (uncorrected) with the smarty then dynoed with the edge and put 471 down (uncorrected) before the mods