542hp/1212tq

Sorry I havnt been on this topic for a while. Hey, Hunt4food, I ran at Judgement Day in the 2.6 class, I got second place. I made a whopping 35 more horsepower with a cam, tnt r, PDI Manifold, Silver Bullet, and Fluidamper then I did without it on the dyno at Indy .Is there something weird here. Oh and look at Dannys and Bobbys numbers. Have I answered your questions?

nothing weird.two dynos two different places two different days.if the dyno was wrong it was wrong for everyone.as they say you cant make everybody happy.

Right now I'm only running 90s and an Arson 3. I l am on getting Shane's Dragon Slayer and some Flux 3s or so this summer.
And an Air Dog 150 to the CP3

Last edited:
nothing weird.two dynos two different places two different days.if the dyno was wrong it was wrong for everyone.as they say you cant make everybody happy.

I dont feel it was wrong for the stock class at all. It's just hard to get anything over a 62mm to spool on those dynos. I still got $500 out of 'em. Hell, your numbers coming out are pretty good for stock turbo and fuel, but know you can see my *****ing. The bigger guys at Indy had the same issues with low power due to lack of boost. Now I feel their pain.

Right now I'm only running 90s and an Arson 3. I l am on getting Shane's Dragon Slayer and some Flux 3s or so this summer.

And you wonder why you made 35more hp with a huge bad ass turbo. I'll bet you you'd make more peek and more power under the curve with a 62. Not enough fuel, to big of a charger.

Edit:

I've bumped from an 85% over to 110% over. And For now, I have a stage 2 floor it while John makes some changes to the stage 4. I bet if I jump on the rollers now I'd be lucky to make 575hp, possibly 550. The only change was the injector getting ever bigger and a pump that's crippled in comparison to what I had before..

Fuel fuel fuel fuel. And some custom programming wouldn't hurt too.

My rail pressure would hang about 24000, but I know I need more fuel. I'm planning to get the pump before I go back on a dyno. I can still get the thing to boost to about 58 on the street, so I know I can get enough fuel to do it with a good load. What size injectors are you running when you hit that power?

My rail pressure would hang about 24000, but I know I need more fuel. I'm planning to get the pump before I go back on a dyno. I can still get the thing to boost to about 58 on the street, so I know I can get enough fuel to do it with a good load. What size injectors are you running when you hit that power?

The 85% over (180-ish hp).