550-600hp dd 12v

7x12's or bigger is a decent chunk of fuel being delivered and would probably smoke heavy or haze pretty good at an idle. depending on the needle and seat of the nozzel and the pop off pressure if you get a good atomization then it would be alright but if it is low and just spits a bunch of fuel then you wont burn all of it and just smoke all the time.

i sacraficed and purchased a pre-built truck lol. that way i didnt have to do the work or hunt down the pieces. i lucked out and was starting to look for one to build and this one popped out so i took it instead.

It won't break 500 LOL

:kick: hey now give me a chance with it i might have better luck that Tyler did :hehe: i hope at least lol i still got a couple months before i even get home to drive it.

Haha hopefully the curse follows Tyler and not the truck haha.

Assholes LOL

I am running CPP 7X12s on my 97 12 valve. No haze at idle. 64/74 turbo. Pretty dirty on the top end. Super tight afc.Its an easy 550hp. I live in Texas where the temp outside gets very hot in the summer time and with the ac on in traffic I can still limit the smoke output to an acceptable level. In my opinion they run cleaner than the 5X14 on the bottom end . In the end its all about tuning on the 12 valve. The 7X10 would be able to reach your hp goals and be even cleaner doing it. Stock DV's, 188/220 cam, 4kgsk.

Last edited:
Mine with a 210 pump, 4k's, full cut dv's, #10 fuel plate, Hamilton 181/210 cam, 5x0.018's, and an industrial super phatshaft 66 made a smoky 558hp......

sent from my cellular deevice using Tapatalk

For the best efficiency, I would run Marine 370's in 3 cylinders, 7x0.018" in the other 3 cylinders, 36° timing, no plate or AFC, and an HT4C single.

so i would need a cam ? i couldnt get away with 7x12's , 191 delivery valves, turbo and fuel plate?

For the best efficiency, I would run Marine 370's in 3 cylinders, 7x0.018" in the other 3 cylinders, 36° timing, no plate or AFC, and an HT4C single.

Yes, but knowing what cylinders to install the injectors is key. Please be more descriptive when posting these HP secrets. :stab:

1 (370)
5 (7x.018)
3 (370)
6 (7x.018)
2 (370)
4 (7x.018)

Yes, but knowing what cylinders to install the injectors is key. Please be more descriptive when posting these HP secrets. :stab:

1 (370)
5 (7x.018)
3 (370)
6 (7x.018)
2 (370)
4 (7x.018)

So would I go up to a 5x.16 instead of a 370 if I wanted to increase the torque output of my rotary girder? Or would that slip my noffer trunnions too much and destroy my reciprocating dingle arm?

How exactly does a posi-track rearend on a plymouth work? It just does.

SEE?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E6IfdUJn6s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E6IfdUJn6s[/ame]

You forgot maxi-flo injector solenoids

:doh: