5th Annual Nor Cal Diesel Rally May 15th 2010

Was a great event thanks to J&H and NHRDA had a blast met a lot of new people who welcomed the Canadians with good conversation and some good pointers on helping us get our suspension dialed in....hope too see you all again....from the crew at ARMOR thanks for the hospitality!

Thanks for making the trip, and congrats on the win! Looks like the truck should walk into the Nines fairly easy.

IMG_4575.jpg

I thought you were bringing 12+ trucks to the event? didnt even see yours joey!

The paint shop didn't have her done and everyone didn't want to go since I didn't go. But I was in Sacramento and met up with Neel at around 7 on Arena Blvd.

I guess I will be bringing my truck this Friday maybe to race if they actually have it done now as they promised me last week too. I need to get some new times. See you there Cole.

The paint shop didn't have her done and everyone didn't want to go since I didn't go. But I was in Sacramento and met up with Neel at around 7 on Arena Blvd.

I guess I will be bringing my truck this Friday maybe to race if they actually have it done now as they promised me last week too. I need to get some new times. See you there Cole.

yeah yeahh lol if you were in sac why didnt you just come to the track?

I had a blast! I launched my truck today and found out why I was having trouble getting out of the hole.it feels like when I brake boost and launch like it's in second then down shifts to first when I take off, wich would explain why it was hard for me to build boost.I'm just happy to run 117mph. I can't wait to get back out hopefully I can get time this week to figure it out and come out Friday night.

38 Trucks in Sportsman Et - Jim Calhoun Winner

10 Trucks in Super Street - Dimitri Millard Winner 10.79 Et at 138.58 Mph

7 Trucks in Pro Street - Donavon Harris Winner 10.42 Et at 135.38 Mph

Will try to get all results and pictures up on NHRDA web by end of week

Son of a B so close to the '14's" bud

Yaya, im pretty much in 14's though, cause I ran a 15.02 before that, with a dial et of 15.01, and since i was so far ahead of the guy I let off before the finish, probably would have been a low 14.9 pass... glad to make it to third round this time, my last race was really close, .124 reaction to .122 and he beat me by .05 at the end... oh well, you win some you lose some, and least it wasnt like the last race where I lost in the first round by .004 that pissed me off! lol

38 Trucks in Sportsman Et - Jim Calhoun Winner

10 Trucks in Super Street - Dimitri Millard Winner 10.79 Et at 138.58 Mph

7 Trucks in Pro Street - Donavon Harris Winner 10.42 Et at 135.38 Mph

Will try to get all results and pictures up on NHRDA web by end of week

I heard there were 33 trucks at the beginning of sportsman e/t first round... thats why the first 2 round were random pairing...

38 Tech cards but some broke in first round qualifying and 2 guys told me that they just wanted one pass to see what their trucks would run. But yes until we get down to 16 we random pair vehicles. It is to much of a cluster trying to pair 38 of ya. Got some good pics of your truck though

Ya that is what I figured, awesome on the pics =) I was in the Ford Lovers event the next day and showed up all the gassers and showed a diesel can actually bracket race! Lol

So how did you do at the Ford event? I was thinking of sticking around for that, but had to get home to pick up my daughter. I also wasn't excited about trying to spend the night there with the ricer campout going on at the other end of the pits.

So how did you do at the Ford event? I was thinking of sticking around for that, but had to get home to pick up my daughter. I also wasn't excited about trying to spend the night there with the ricer campout going on at the other end of the pits.

I lost in round 2, but showed up the veteran bracket racer there in round one... with a .04 reaction and i dialed at 15.11 and ran a 15.12... and all the ricer's/tuners left at 12...

Great event, yes that's coming from a sled puller :)

Had a good time, nice to see everybody again and meet new folks. Thanks to the J&H crew and Randy and his crew for letting us set up and put the BBD on dispaly it was the most relaxing event I have been to in sometime. I just wish I had a quarter for every time one of them ricer boyz asked me when we were going to be running it down the track, or calling thier homies over to google at the size of the chgarger compared to thiers :)

BBD

Great event, yes that's coming from a sled puller :)

Had a good time, nice to see everybody again and meet new folks. Thanks to the J&H crew and Randy and his crew for letting us set up and put the BBD on dispaly it was the most relaxing event I have been to in sometime. I just wish I had a quarter for every time one of them ricer boyz asked me when we were going to be running it down the track, or calling thier homies over to google at the size of the chgarger compared to thiers :)

BBD

You should have told them your chargers have been known to suck up small children and people :hehe::hehe:

Back