6.0 with the PPE 215 excelerator

^^^ In that case, I hope my good year head gaskets hold up,ha ha. Thanks for the replys guys, I ordered a sct3 from eric and will keep yall informed.

I did 466/772 on just an SCT with Erics tunes, stock intake/exhaust setup at the time too. That was xtreme race tune.

I'd like to do it again on a different dyno cause its too high, though the Dodge and Chevy guys were complaining numbers were too low that day though, go figure!?

We dynoed two stock 6.0s and they both went right about 270rwhp (dont remember torque) and that sounds darn close to right though!?

my dyno showed just about a hundred horse loss was like a 260 horse stock dyno

I was told that the tunes were safe with a bigger exhaust and an air intake kit, can anybody back that up??? How many miles have you been modded???

hi i have the ppe 215 xcelerator in my o3 i have the stock down pipe five inch straight pipe side port at the right rear wheel, a airaid intake and i am running 35 inch pro comp xterains on aluminums and it will roast the tires rollin at 25-35 miles an hour rolling on drie pavement i went from a 16.1 in the 1/4 to a 14.3 witha passenger and spining in 4 wheel drive with it it is scarry in the rain i have lost traction at 90+ on the highway i have not dynoed it yet i am working on that i will let you guys know what i put down for power at the wheels when i do do it

A 14.3 1/4 mile time is actually pretty slow. I've seen and heard '03's with just SCT, intake and exhaust running mid 13's. Not to mention a 6L with intake exhaust and SCT with a custom race tune will make anywhere from 420-440hp depending on who's tunes(elite, DJ, rivercity, Innovative Diesel).

A 14.3 1/4 mile time is actually pretty slow. I've seen and heard '03's with just SCT, intake and exhaust running mid 13's. Not to mention a 6L with intake exhaust and SCT with a custom race tune will make anywhere from 420-440hp depending on who's tunes(elite, DJ, rivercity, Innovative Diesel).

You have heard that but have you seen it or a time slip? I am about sick of everyone hearing everything let us see some proof. I made 469HP a year ago and ran a 13.55 with small twins, innovative tunes and 170cc injectors.

You have heard that but have you seen it or a time slip? I am about sick of everyone hearing everything let us see some proof. I made 469HP a year ago and ran a 13.55 with small twins, innovative tunes and 170cc injectors.

you are right on the money, i've never seen it, the best i've seen is 13.9@98mph on a tune only, my truck was 14.2@97 5years ago, but the tunes have gotten better. maybe if it was -20 outside the air would be dence enough to run a mid to low 13.

I tried the PPE a few years ago and didnt care for it, my truck was faster with just an juice/attitude setup otherwise completely stock then with the PPE, ats converter and 4" tb exhaust. It also had a weak bottom end then a really non linear throttle.

SCT is the way to go, ive tried the e/a, predator, ppe and now the sct. The only one i liked out of those was the e/a if it wouldnt have murdered my trans i would have held onto it alot longer.

I know of an 04 regular cab long bed run 13.1s with just exhaust and tune.

the best i can get with my banks is a 14.3 as well maybe i cant drive who knows i do know a guy who ran 13.9 with a sct says that all he has but i dont buy it

Eric from Innovative told me when I got my tunes I should run anywhere between 13.8-14.2 depending on my cab/bed configuration. This was with his extreme race pre-headstuds. He has another tune with more timing in it for customers with headstuds. I still haven't gotten around to getting it.

13's are the norm with an Intake, Tune, and Exhaust. Pull a 1.8x 60' and trap 96mph or better and you've got it. 12's with some spray.

There are threads all over with those times. Heck, I ran a 13.9 back in 2003 with my supercab 4x4 bone stock with tune only. That's old news now. :hehe:

Super cab....how about a crew cab? Best I could do was a 14.04 in my crew cab. 13.51 @99 spray.

Super cab....how about a crew cab? Best I could do was a 14.04 in my crew cab. 13.51 @99 spray.

LOL, you are so close to a 13 you could probably fold your mirrors in and be there. :Cheer:

You can drop more than a half second on spray, I usually shave a full second.

Mid 13's are easy now on a supercab, low 13's on regular cab trucks. Crew cabs are high 13's.

The 05+ trucks seem to run a couple tenths slower than the 03-04 trucks, in general.

LOL, you are so close to a 13 you could probably fold your mirrors in and be there. :Cheer:

You can drop more than a half second on spray, I usually shave a full second.

Mid 13's are easy now on a supercab, low 13's on regular cab trucks. Crew cabs are high 13's.

The 05+ trucks seem to run a couple tenths slower than the 03-04 trucks, in general.

Nope...14.04 14.06 all night. Pulled the tailgate off and it slowed me down.

I ran a 14.18 on fuel that day. I need to try different jets and see what it has. Also need to go to a 33" tire. 95 degrees doesn't help.

Going to kidnap Doug also.

13's are the norm with an Intake, Tune, and Exhaust. Pull a 1.8x 60' and trap 96mph or better and you've got it. 12's with some spray.

There are threads all over with those times. Heck, I ran a 13.9 back in 2003 with my supercab 4x4 bone stock with tune only. That's old news now. :hehe:

Whats up Eric?

You tuned my friend Brodys truck in AZ. He went 13.0 and made over 550hp on # 2 last year and hes going for mid to low 12s with spray in a few weeks when it cools down in the Valley.

You also tuned my friend Brandon Rich "Sarge" truck in Farmington NM not to long ago. He says the tune you built is way better than Tadds. He will be going for 500+ on fuel only here real soon.

Good job and good luck!

i have an 06 supercab short bed 4x4 with the stock 18" wheels and tires and a race weight of 7150 i ran 13.8 @ 95 a year ago with a 1.84 60ft using innovatives extreme race tune. on spray i ran 12.68 @ 106 w/1.71 60ft the same day.

Back