6.0l headgaskets

A tech That i know doesn't pull the cab, he pulls the heater, swears its faster.. Thats how he did my heads all 5 times

A tech That i know doesn't pull the cab, he pulls the heater, swears its faster.. Thats how he did my heads all 5 times

Just to yank your chain a little. The heater is in the dash. You mean evaporator case.

Rubber coated copper. If you have a set of heads that have been machined they can be made in a variety of thicknesses to get you back where you need to be. Also come in 2 different bore sizes. For experimental stuff that only a guy like me would think about.

:redx::redx:
Just to yank your chain a little. The heater is in the dash. You mean evaporator case.

Isn't the Evaporator the Black Metal Cylinder? And the Black Plastic Box the heater/Blower Box? or Is my Terminology screwed? Once the Black Box is out of the pass side theres lots-o-room

The metal cylinder is the accumulator. The black plastic box houses the evaporator, the blower motor, and the resistor.

Taking out the evaporator case isn't going to do much for you on the drivers side.

the few places i have found gaskets sell a black onyx MLS gasket. Is this a stock type of gasket that is good? If not where are people finding stock gaskets? My local ford dealer says they can't sell the gasket without head bolts.

the few places i have found gaskets sell a black onyx MLS gasket. Is this a stock type of gasket that is good? If not where are people finding stock gaskets? My local ford dealer says they can't sell the gasket without head bolts.

i may have a set of stock head gaskets still, i'll check and if i have them we'll work out a deal on them