6.7 better than 03 and 04.5 and above

Reb.B

horsepower junkie
If you are gathering parts to change 6.7 injectors and computer to 03 or 04.5 and above, I would stop in your tracks. Power and unreel torque are all minutes away. I will reveal more when I'm able.

If you are gathering parts to change 6.7 injectors and computer to 03 or 04.5 and above, I would stop in your tracks. Power and unreel torque are all minutes away. I will reveal more when I'm able.

Smarty is finally being released eh? :rockwoot:

intriguing... i know there are twins coming and cp3 kits already out. we need some decent trannys before anything else.

after i find a suitble tranny i will be trying some of these things on for size!

I think Marco is getting the last stuff figured out, so he said last we talked to him. I worry about the 68 rfe more than anything.

the Horsepower is not what scares me now, its the Torque! I think you can kiss your G56 goodbye. Its like having NOS but without a bottle and solenoids. I can't wait til Marco is done with his prgramming and then we can see all the new parts we need to beef up.

I know cummins engineered the 5.9 bottom end to take 1000hp. Naturally there are many folks doing more then that.

I'm curious what their goals were for the 6.7.

ohhhh that's right. I do recall now some folks where using the 6.7 short block and blowing them up.

:rockwoot::rockwoot: So I should start a savings account for my trans..... I've been waiting since March of 07 for a Smarty.... I'm pumped!!!