6.7 better than 03 and 04.5 and above

Thanks man we will take care of you. The competiton will be in catch up mode again

Why swap all the 6.7 goodness off? There is good power in 6.7s with it all - minus the emissions crap.

the Horsepower is not what scares me now, its the Torque! I think you can kiss your G56 goodbye. Its like having NOS but without a bottle and solenoids. I can't wait til Marco is done with his prgramming and then we can see all the new parts we need to beef up.

Hell, its only a tow rig.. No racing or pulling!

Sounds pretty exciting though!

Has the 4th injection been remedied?

Think we'll get better fuel economy? (on the low settings)

Hell, its only a tow rig.. No racing or pulling!

Sounds pretty exciting though!

Has the 4th injection been remedied?

Think we'll get better fuel economy? (on the low settings)

If I remember correctly, Marco was getting close to 20 mpg running down the Autobahn at 85-90 mph.

Why swap all the 6.7 goodness off? There is good power in 6.7s with it all - minus the emissions crap.

because Browns diesel was messing with the 6.7 when it first hit the market and there was absolutely nothing out for it. hence him haveing a 1000hp 6.7 short block a LONG time ago.

(5.9) here, bent every rod in the block.....same rods, bigger displacement good luck.

Dude, Im excited as all hell and I dont even have a 6.7!! I have a feeling itll put the 5.9s to shame (on a stock-stock or similarly modded basis)

Maybe I can pick up a used oilfield truck with a 6.7 for cheap...since their layin rigs down all over

Dude, Im excited as all hell and I dont even have a 6.7!! I have a feeling itll put the 5.9s to shame (on a stock-stock or similarly modded basis)

Maybe I can pick up a used oilfield truck with a 6.7 for cheap...since their layin rigs down all over

I would hope so, 6.7> 5.9 . no replacement for displacement ;-)

-Will the Smarty void the warranty?
-Will it leave a foot print?
-Does it cause accelerated clogging of the DPF due to a dirty tune?

If all of the above are no’s than sign me up…

-Rob

-Will the Smarty void the warranty?
-Will it leave a foot print?
-Does it cause accelerated clogging of the DPF due to a dirty tune?

If all of the above are no’s than sign me up…

-Rob

-If you fart in the drivers seat your warranty will be voided.... :hehe: Seriously though it would depend on your dealer.

Just out of curiosity... Will this tuner "tune" the transmission too? I would assume the capability is there with it being fully electronic. That should at least allow firmer shifts with less (if any) overlap, which would help buy the trans some time while the aftermarket comes up with parts $.02

I talked to erick today about the 6.7 smarty and Im freaking excited and I don't even own a 6.7, he said its gonna be sweet.

Smarty can void your warrenty if your not careful and put it back to stock, remove the smarty from your truck, or you get a tech that knows what to look for and sends the computer info to chrylser, 99.9% chance that your not gonna have a problem. Talk to your dealer and find out what they think about mods, just ask a simple question about a chip on your truck and see what they say, play stupid and act like you don't know what your talking about.

I have a DD3850 waiting on new Smarty to be here. I think the G56 will do ok as long as you baby it.