6.7 Cummins Into 05 Ford SuperDuty

I used the same braket from AW. Remember the belt is a few inches shorter. They forgot to tell me that but if you call them they will get you the part number

always used to have to call, unless they updated their site.

Good people and make good stuff, but for the price of some of it, it could atleast be painted...

Cold pipe welded up

I ended up having to modify the cold pipe a little bit since the last pics. Added a few more inches here and there. It ended up being 10 pieces of exhaust tubing welded together. It has been quite a while since I did any Tig welding and I'm pretty rusty but here it is. I ground down all the welds on the tubing because I wanted a smooth mandrell bent look. When I get the hot pipe done I will be bead blasting them both and having them coated .

MISCPICS10017.jpg

MISCPICS10016.jpg

MISCPICS10015.jpg

MISCPICS10014.jpg

MISCPICS10013.jpg

do you have any idea what it is costing to do this? my father in law has an 03 PSD and he said if he has one more prob he is going to have Mid Atlantic Diesel drop in a 5.9. he is looking for a ballpark figure to think over. thanks j

hey don thanks for the quote, by the way has the truck running? the engine looks great! got any more pics? josh

Wow, this is a sweeet lookin swap! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see it finished.

do you have any idea what it is costing to do this? my father in law has an 03 PSD and he said if he has one more prob he is going to have Mid Atlantic Diesel drop in a 5.9. he is looking for a ballpark figure to think over. thanks j

if he swapped in a 12v it would be little cheaper than 5-6k and less work with the electronics

12v in a new truck in Md? He better plan on never selling it. It will never pass a MD state inspection again.

i don't know about the 5r110! i went thru 4 of them and eventually threw a zf6 behind it!! still awaiting compleation however!!! wish you the best of luck!!!

Had to drill out one of the flange holes a little bigger so I could get a bolt in it. Flange is so close to header you have to angle the bolt in. I was a little nervous untill I knew I could get a bolt in there. Once I found out that everything fits I was able to drop the header off at the ceramic coater. It should be done in a week or so.

miscpics10002-1.jpg

miscpics10001-1.jpg

Ported and tapped steering box

I'm going to be putting a One Up Off Road hydraulic assist steering kit on the truck and here is my new steering box. I just got it back from PSC where they ported and tapped it to provide hydraulic power to the ram assist. This is a brand new box so it should be good to go. In case any of you were wondering what a $800.00 steering box looks like here are some pics.

SDSteeringBox001.jpg

SDSteeringBox002.jpg