6.7 Cummins Into 05 Ford SuperDuty

6.7 Cummins conversion update..

Been really busy sorry for not keeping up on here.. I have a bunch a pm's I need to get back to also..

Made a little progress.. Had the header coated cerami chrome and made my own stainless steel stud kit for mounting it.. Had the hot pipe ceramic coated titanium color and then wrapped it with 50 feet of heat wrap.. Seal coated it so it wouldn't rust after wrapping it.. The cold pipe I had ceramic coated with cerami chrome to keep heat out. I had the big turbo exhaust housing ceramic coated black to keep the heat in and protect the starter from some of the heat.. The black is more durable and you can't see the turbo anyways.. I had the pitman arm powder coated black and installed the new steering box.. Pretty tight fit for just about everything..

IMG_00171.jpg

IMG_00071.jpg

IMG_00061.jpg

IMG_00051.jpg

IMG_00041.jpg

IMG_00031.jpg

IMG_00021.jpg

IMG_00011.jpg

IMG_00081.jpg

IMG_00091.jpg

Here is where it starts to get intersting.. :bang

IMG_00121.jpg

Yeah man! They make some pretty sweet stuff! Just expensive, but as the saying goes you get what you pay for!

Yeah man! They make some pretty sweet stuff! Just expensive, but as the saying goes you get what you pay for!

It is not cheap that's for sure.. I'm going to be getting a smoking deal because the owner is a friend of mine and we are a dealer for One Up Off Road also... But even at the good buddy deal its going to be exspensive.. I need to call him today and see how things are coming on my kit... I need to concentrate on getting my engine running is what I need to do.. That kit is so damn cool though, I can't wait to get it put on my truck..

I'm so freakin jealous oh your set up that I wanna set mine up identical to yours! What's the total bill on your set up. So that I may get my budget to get there. Pm me if ya want but I would like your help! Thanks again brother

Thanks again for the comps guys. Started the wiring project and just slowly working away at it.

6.0 throttle pedal apps voltage?

Ok anyone know the APPS voltage for the Ford 6.0 diesel throttle pedal.. Voltage in and voltage range on the output?

5v control, .5v-4.5v variable out on 2 channels 4.5v-.5v on the other. 2 channels the voltage rises with pedal position increase, 1 falls w/ pedal increase.

Sweet looking truck and beautiful engine! Definitely ought to run good when its all said and done.

5v control, .5v-4.5v variable out on 2 channels 4.5v-.5v on the other. 2 channels the voltage rises with pedal position increase, 1 falls w/ pedal increase.

Thanks Sinner

I think that is the same as the 6.7.. I know the 6.7 is 5v control or input on two channels. I'm thinking that the ford pedal might work just fine on the 6.7. I have the 6.7 pedal I can test to see which is which.. I'm guessing the Dodge would probably be just the same with 2 channels rising and 2 falling.. Man that would be too sweet if it was just a matter of wiring in the ford pedal.

6.7 Cummins wiring update

Dodge 6.7 throttle pedal that I'm probably not going to use.

MISCPICS11014.jpg

Dodge/Cummins 6.7 Ecm and wiring.

MISCPICS11039.jpg

Ford 6.0 Diesel Engine harness minus injector wiring. This is before stripping it down.

MISCPICS11040-1.jpg

Ford 6.0 Diesel Sensors to run the Dash Cluster.

MISCPICS11041.jpg

Ford 6.0 Diesel Harness after stripping a lot of the tape, loom and insulation off.

MISCPICS11046-1.jpg

Ford Wiring Harness after stripping off insulation and loom.

MISCPICS11048.jpg

MISCPICS11049.jpg

MISCPICS11050.jpg

MISCPICS11044.jpg

New thermostat housing off a 5.9 Common rail.

MISCPICS11045.jpg

wow that wiring looks like a ton of fun beautiful truck

Destroked Cummins Common Rail Oil Filter Relocation Kit

So here is the Destroked oil filter relocation kit.. I don't have it all installed yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the remote head or not yet, I'm thinking about running an Amsoil dual filter head with the preluber assembly on it. Also a pic of the Destroked tach adapter kit that I have to install still.

MISCPICS12017.jpg

MISCPICS12015.jpg

MISCPICS12016.jpg

MISCPICS12001.jpg

MISCPICS12018.jpg

I need to get rid of this extra fitting on the water outlet so I went ahead and pulled the whole bracket assembly and I think I will just pull it out and tap and plug the hole with a pipe plug. It also gave me more room to get to the oil filter/oil cooler housing.

MISCPICS12019.jpg

MISCPICS12020.jpg

MISCPICS12021.jpg

Here is with the oil lines for the turbos mocked up, I think this is going to work great.

MISCPICS12023.jpg

MISCPICS12024.jpg

dang looks like its coming along pretty darn good! what turbos are you running?

Awesome! The progress is impressive. I can't wait to see this truck finished.

Turbos

dang looks like its coming along pretty darn good! what turbos are you running?

The top turbo is a HTT 6471 with stainless housing and the lower is a HTT 474 with a ceramic coated Exhaust housing. :st: