6.7L Performance parts?

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
What performance parts are available for 6.7L Cummins? I've been looking, but having trouble finding too much for 6.7L. Whats out there?

Programmer: Smarty/H&S
Intakes: AFE, AEM, K&N....
Exhaust: Bolt up a 5.9 TBE if you do deletes
Turbos: gotta get creative, but there are a few kits available
Trans: Suncoast, Goerend, ATS....

intake horns and grid delete plates, DTT, Shibby Engineering,Glacier Diesel, Wild Card Customs,LoveFab, Black Ops

There are quite a bit. What are you looking for exactly?

I'm not looking for myself. I have a few friends who want to do some performance mods on 6.7L. I wanted to make sure I was putting all of the cookies on the table when they ask whats available.

several folks have intakes, and the strait pipes for the 3rd gens work, and the deletes that use foolers work, but they throw code(s)

MADS and H&S are supposed to be close to code free tuners too

several folks have intakes, and the strait pipes for the 3rd gens work, and the deletes that use foolers work, but they throw code(s)

MADS and H&S are supposed to be close to code free tuners too

That helps, thanks. So there aren't any others that I'm not aware of? I know Smarty and H&S, but that is pretty much it?

Edge may make a tuner, but you'd probably have to do a sim delete w/ that

Fleece Performance has done some different turbos on the 6.7s that are still variable. They are a creative bunch might give them a call if you are looking for something special.

And we've done a few T4 manifolds and S400's that run very well with the 6.7 displacement ;)

HS just released there programmer. MPH will also tune the TCM and ECM as well. I should have both of these on the way for testing.

Wes

rollinsmokediesel.com

go for the black maxx and deletes really wakes up the truck. im hoping for 450 at the wheels when i get my new DD clutch from ponci

lots of stuff availabel bud. Black Max is out, exhaust, intake horn is the same for the 2010 as the 07.5-09 boost tubes are different Shibby was working on them. but as mentioned here James at RSD can give you the run down.

lots of stuff availabel bud. Black Max is out, exhaust, intake horn is the same for the 2010 as the 07.5-09 boost tubes are different Shibby was working on them. but as mentioned here James at RSD can give you the run down.

Glad to see you over here.....finally!

I have been told by a presumably reliable mechanic, that the 6.7L's have a different block design, mainly between cooling jackets and building them much over stock is a bad idea. Is that true, and if so what is a safe number to stay below?

-Rob