6.7L Performance parts?

I am reading all of the posts and I just bought a 2010 6.7 2500 mega cab 4x4 I am loving it btw. I am looking at mods and it just seems everyone has their preferences. What are the mods to improve mileage, performance....ect!!!! Pros and cons to both ...

Thanks for breaking it down barney style!

:nail::nail:

The mileage gets better with blocking the EGR and removing the exhaust. To deal with the CEL's, the H&S and Smarty tuners are preferred, as they are code free.

Performance . . . all depends on your definition of performance. Doing the deletes and adding a tuner (as mentioned above) definitely improve it. Will it be amazingly fast? No. But you can take it a step further with a larger turbo, more fuel, etc.

the tuners (smarty & h&s) prevent getting CEL when the the emissions stuff is removed from the truck CEL is Check Engine Light

I thought this thread died long ago. LOL I've come a long way since I started this thread. I am no expert with the 6.7L, but lets just say "I've had my hands dirty". Anyone been popping head gaskets yet? What hp level were you?

no head gasket problems just north of 600hp. Once you get north of 500 be prepared to start thinking of getting some trans work done.

08 mc 6.7l 4x4 , 6 speed auto, afe mega cannon, h&s tuner, all deletes,5 inch turbo back exhaust, stage 3 snow water meth,bullydog gauges