60 psi boost

haha do you guys have fun being dicks on a forum and i want a muffin blueberry one please cock suckers thanks for the help to the guys who actually know something and i will install these valve springs its actually pretty easy no worse than injectors or studs

haha do you guys have fun being dicks on a forum and i want a muffin blueberry one please cock suckers thanks for the help to the guys who actually know something and i will install these valve springs its actually pretty easy no worse than injectors or studs

Cock suckers? You mad bro?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344564986.100414.jpg

Was that the sound of the turbo exploding or your head?

Between this thread and the thread asking about EFI Live in this section I now remember why I never look at the VP44 section...

Was that the sound of the turbo exploding or your head?

Between this thread and the thread asking about EFI Live in this section I now remember why I never look at the VP44 section...

Hey you ought not say that!!! Lmao

Back