66/74/ .91 or .88

High Cotton

66/74/.91 or .88

I have been looking for a while and I found two that I'm interested in.

Here is the specs on the first one.
Currently the highest-flowing S300 unit available, with maximum compressor flow over 78 lb/min. Will service 780+HP.
Wheel Dimensions: Compressor: 66.1 mm inducer, 91.4 mm exducer, with exclusive Extended Tip Technology. Turbine: 79.8 mm inducer, 73.4 mm exducer. Cast in Inconel 713 for high-temperature operation.
Housing A/R: Compressor: .55, with 4.0" hose-type inlet, and 3.0" hose-type discharge. Turbine: .91, with 'T4-style', divided entry, and 4.21" v-band discharge.
The divided volute would be nice be cause of the new diverters coming out. It will help it spool quicker.

Here is the other.
Currently the highest-flowing S300 unit available, with maximum compressor flow over 80 lb/min. Will service 800+HP.
Wheel Dimensions:
Compressor: 66.1mm inducer, 91.4mm exducer, with exclusive Extended Tip Technology.
Turbine: 79.8mm inducer, 73.4mm exducer, with machined back-cut (clip) of turbine blade trailing edge, for improved turbine flow. Cast in Inconel 713, for high-temperature operation.
Housing A/R:
Compressor: .55, with 4.0" hose-type inlet, and 3.0" hose-type discharge
Turbine: .88, with 'open' volute, featuring a 'T04-style' turbine inlet flange (3.25" x 2.75") and quick-release v-band discharge flange. Cast in ductile iron.
This is the turbo that's simply dominating the 'T04'-frame classes, direct-fit compatibility for many popular turbochargers on the market. These units are brand-new, with no core, and are made in the U.S.A.

There is a $400 difference in the 2. I will tell you the price on them after I get some opinions.

66/74/.91 or .88

Currently the highest-flowing S300 unit available, with maximum compressor flow over 78 lb/min. Will service 780+HP.
Wheel Dimensions: Compressor: 66.1 mm inducer, 91.4 mm exducer, with exclusive Extended Tip Technology. Turbine: 79.8 mm inducer, 73.4 mm exducer. Cast in Inconel 713 for high-temperature operation.
Housing A/R: Compressor: .55, with 4.0" hose-type inlet, and 3.0" hose-type discharge. Turbine: .91, with 'T4-style', divided entry, and 4.21" v-band discharge.
The divided volute would be nice be cause of the new diverters coming out. It will help it spool quicker.

Here is the other.
Currently the highest-flowing S300 unit available, with maximum compressor flow over 80 lb/min. Will service 800+HP.
Wheel Dimensions:
Compressor: 66.1mm inducer, 91.4mm exducer, with exclusive Extended Tip Technology.
Turbine: 79.8mm inducer, 73.4mm exducer, with machined back-cut (clip) of turbine blade trailing edge, for improved turbine flow. Cast in Inconel 713, for high-temperature operation.
Housing A/R:
Turbine: .88, with 'open' volute, featuring a 'T04-style' turbine inlet flange (3.25" x 2.75") and quick-release v-band discharge flange. Cast in ductile iron.
This is the turbo that's simply dominating the 'T04'-frame classes, direct-fit compatibility for many popular turbochargers on the market. These units are brand-new, with no core, and are made in the U.S.A.

There is a $400 difference in the 2. I will tell you the price on them after I get some opinions.

Here is the other.
Wheel Dimensions:
Housing A/R:

I don't have one, but my opinion, get the divided scroll exhaust housing, should help everyday driveability with quicker spool. albeit at the cost of 20 lbs of air on the big end...you might be surprised, you may not need the diverter valve...

That's what I was thinking. The divided volute seems like a plus also. My only uncertainty is will a standard HX40 downpipe work?

The only difference between the two is the exhaust housing, I would get the cheaper one. IMO if you need a spool flang on a 66 your doing something wrong.

01 24v. Injectors aren't final yet I'm still waiting on Weston. Cam and headwork are in the future. Ok the downpipes not the end of the world. If i can get a flange or union to fit it I can build a downpipe.

Last edited:
It will have 250's or so. They're going to be 7x0.012" mini sac nozzles with 0.010 more stroke. I can live with some lag. You just have to pay attention to what your doing.

Last edited:
Lag is different for everyone that's why I hate the term
ok to me lag is starting to spool about 24-2500
It will have 250's or so. They're going to be 7x0.012" mini sac nozzles with 0.010 more stroke.

they might help then i put the same setup on a 01 truck for a guy with 150hp nozzles and big injector tubes it ran good it the chip wouldnt shut the truck down at 4k

Yeah 150's would not spool this well at all. Shoot I ran 7x0.010"'s and a drag comp with a 62/68/14 before this adventure.

I think I have the downpipe issue figured out. I did a google search and you wont believe where I found what I needed if I told you. Honda-Tech. I guess S366's and built B18's equal more than your average rice. There's some John deere part numbers for every thing needed to modify a HX40 downpipe.

John Deere Part # RE40048
a6cd0ccc-969f-0c13.jpg

John Deere Part # R87732
a6cd0ccc-96d1-7d4a.jpg

A 66 starting to spool at 2400rpm? Hmm I guess without proper fuel.

Last edited:
If it was under fueled probably. When I had my converter built I had it built as loose if not looser than a stock converter with plans for a 66. That should help. After this the next step is find a CR head and send it to enterprise. Then pushrods, valve springs, cam. If I can get it lit at 1800-1900 it should be hell on wheels from then on.

The .91 divided scroll is $672. The .88 is $1060 I can almost buy a t4 manifold with the difference lol.