693 at DDP yesterday

Right now thanks to Rip & Bill the 05 Maxipad is the next one to get sparked. However, I did by a set of turbos and a dyna80 from Bill for the 01. It still needs about a month straight of my time before it will be ready for reassemble. No expense of research time and money has been spared with that truck.lol

Cool, cant wait to see it run!!!

I would say ditch the boost elbow...and loosen the tension on the secondary wastegate just a tad...so it is more like 35-32 at 67. Or leave it....but ditch the boost elbow....they are really not needed in twin applications.

I am still wondering why your overall boost numbers are so low?

I have smaller injectors...and bigger twins and can hit 85 psi on the street...

So...I am moving a TON more air than you with less fuel?

Is it cleaning up? What programming?

Try TNT(R if your valve springs/cam can handle it) SW7 (default timing, RP3, TorqueM 2 ....etc etc...) and TST 05 Twins at 2-0....

If that does not peg your boost gauge...I am lost. Maybe a rail pressure sensor...map sensor...some glitch? Experiment with a external pressure box like the MP-8 before the TST at the MAP sensor...

I would say ditch the boost elbow...and loosen the tension on the secondary wastegate just a tad...so it is more like 35-32 at 67. Or leave it....but ditch the boost elbow....they are really not needed in twin applications.

I am still wondering why your overall boost numbers are so low?

I have smaller injectors...and bigger twins and can hit 85 psi on the street...

So...I am moving a TON more air than you with less fuel?

Is it cleaning up? What programming?

Try TNT(R if your valve springs/cam can handle it) SW7 (default timing, RP3, TorqueM 2 ....etc etc...) and TST 05 Twins at 2-0....

If that does not peg your boost gauge...I am lost. Maybe a rail pressure sensor...map sensor...some glitch? Experiment with a external pressure box like the MP-8 before the TST at the MAP sensor...

do you have a cam?
could be possibly. i do have one.

i think i am going to loosen the rod a turn or two at most to see what kind of progress i get.

it never clears up... crazy black smoke and i'm confident there is not boost leak. checked and rechecked.

i'm running the revo stuff now. level 9, trq 4, timing 3, rail stock. tst 03 program on 3x2 and rail on 5.

i have an 03 SO and i know its a different monster. thanks for the input.

Well... got some issues going on and any help would be appreciated.

I would of suspected a higher number, but I feel I'm up against some turbo issues.

I rolled 650 w/smarty. 650 w/PPE.
smarty stacked with TST spraying a small amount of water netted 693.

with the parts however, I feel that the numbers are about 100hp low.
dual cp3's, II 62/14 over s400, flux 4.8's, studs, fass, and helix2.

the truck on the dyno has well over 24kpsi in the rail, but is limited to about 60psi of boost on the dyno and on the street. doesn't matter if the boost elbow is closed or open. the smoke never clears up so i know there is more power there. at 660hp with a single cp3 the truck would clean up to nothing.

here is the sheet... what are you thoughts? waste gate issue? i'm going to get the boost gauge on the s400 hooked up asap.

CCI00011-1.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Usually you ***** at the mention of smarty yet this time you see the most hp stacking SMARTY with a tst....????

Pick and choose your battles....or atleast make yor past vaginal issues less searchable..............

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Usually you ***** at the mention of smarty yet this time you see the most hp stacking SMARTY with a tst....????

Pick and choose your battles....or atleast make yor past vaginal issues less searchable..............

thank you for your contribution.

thats my way of sticking it to the man... however that may be.

all in all... and mr fagner knows this... i have the smart for one reason only. torque management delete on the SO 03 motors. its the only programmer that does it and i was vital in the discussion that involved that modification of smarty... "even though my truck was the only one on this planet doing it"... NOT!

do know this... same dyno, same day... Smarty TNT made THE EXACT hp on the DDP dyno that the PPE did. end of story. if PPE can rid the torque management i would run it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Let it be known that way out left we have some powder puff trucks who's logic makes no sense to anyone outside of their group.

powder puff... classic.

thats funny... those are the words that come to mind everytime your parts come to mind. how's that slipping market share?

I cannot believe how much bull **** I read about grudges and blame. The diesel world is composed of a tonne of good people experiencing new products with success and failure. We all have options and to continue bashing the **** out of one another is old... look at an exit plan.

powder puff... classic.

thats funny... those are the words that come to mind everytime your parts come to mind. how's that slipping market share?

I wasn't aware of any slipping market share. My biggest concern is still with steel costs. What's it like being too scared to run your powder puff down the quartermile?

those numbers do look low, for what you have done. i made that same power with a single charger and just the smarty program.

I wasn't aware of any slipping market share. My biggest concern is still with steel costs. What's it like being too scared to run your powder puff down the quartermile?

He would but it really is not that much faster than my underpowered slow VP44 equipped sloppy six speed.

BBD said it best... "dragracing is ghey". probably explains why you enjoy it so. your exhaust system is ghey also incase you didn't get the memo. roflmao

it has nothing to do with being scared, i have no interest. i would like to see your 2wd jalopie hit the sledpulling track sucka.

whatever dude... bottom line is... PPE made the same power as your retirement product. nothing more nothing less. proven on DDP's dyno!

NEXT!

i have to disagree, you running the smarty/tst/water only netted 2 hp more than my smarty alone dyno run. i lost power going from the smarty to the ppe. i even added bigger sticks with the ppe and couldnt match my prvious smarty numbers. thats why i run the smarty now and will never run another programmer. but you dont see me on the forums running ppe's name down do you? ppe makes nice products, just there CR programmer couldnt match the smarty.

Suck it up man, your truck is cool and all, but why such a big deal over a programmer for your truck? Obvisously you run one because it does what nothing else can on your truck. Bob has gone to great lengths to help me and my chapter memebers and I dont even own a smarty personally. So give credit where it is due.

thank you for your contribution.

thats my way of sticking it to the man... however that may be.

all in all... and mr fagner knows this... i have the smart for one reason only. torque management delete on the SO 03 motors. its the only programmer that does it and i was vital in the discussion that involved that modification of smarty... "even though my truck was the only one on this planet doing it"... NOT!

do know this... same dyno, same day... Smarty TNT made THE EXACT hp on the DDP dyno that the PPE did. end of story. if PPE can rid the torque management i would run it.

He is NOT running the Race tune period
:rockwoot:

Maybe if you weren't such a Putz and put your foot in your mouth all the time, you could hit that "800 hp" mark you so proudly stated you were going to be at! :eek: :kick:

The TNT "Race" tune does not compare to the TNT tune you are trying to compare to the PPE :doh: And it looks like you will never get the chance to see!! :hehe:

I made 50 more hp than your precious PPE with the Smarty TNT "Race" on only SW #5 (no stack) and with SMALLER injectors!!LOL

Bob and Marco ROCK:rockwoot::cheer:

Attachments

• TNT-R-5.jpg
    TNT-R-5.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13
it has nothing to do with being scared, i have no interest. i would like to see your 2wd jalopie hit the sledpulling track sucka.

2wds arent scared of hitting the sled pulling track.

:rockwoot:

Maybe if you weren't such a Putz and put your foot in your mouth all the time, you could hit that "800 hp" mark you so proudly stated you were going to be at! :eek: :kick:

The TNT "Race" tune does not compare to the TNT tune you are trying to compare to the PPE :doh: And it looks like you will never get the chance to see!! :hehe:

I made 50 more hp than your precious PPE with the Smarty TNT "Race" on only SW #5 (no stack) and with SMALLER injectors!!LOL

Bob and Marco ROCK:rockwoot::cheer:

Well Said

Does a C/R usually make it's best power that high in the RPM's? If that were a 12V (the only thing I can relate to) I would say there was an issue, timing too high, pump issue ect.

Jim