693 at DDP yesterday

Jim,

On mine the main reason is due to the large exhaust housing on the top turbo. Takes it a while to get moving!! LOL

i have to disagree, you running the smarty/tst/water only netted 2 hp more than my smarty alone dyno run. i lost power going from the smarty to the ppe. i even added bigger sticks with the ppe and couldnt match my prvious smarty numbers. thats why i run the smarty now and will never run another programmer. but you dont see me on the forums running ppe's name down do you? ppe makes nice products, just there CR programmer couldnt match the smarty.

dude... with all respect. i'm proud of you.

call me when you know the difference between an 03SO motor and a 05.

i was speaking of MY experiences not yours. again, congrats.

i have to disagree, you running the smarty/tst/water only netted 2 hp more than my smarty alone dyno run. i lost power going from the smarty to the ppe. i even added bigger sticks with the ppe and couldnt match my prvious smarty numbers. thats why i run the smarty now and will never run another programmer. but you dont see me on the forums running ppe's name down do you? ppe makes nice products, just there CR programmer couldnt match the smarty.

also wake up while your at it. i wasn't running anyones name into the ground. i didn't even bring it up, some other schmuck did.

Suck it up man, your truck is cool and all, but why such a big deal over a programmer for your truck? Obvisously you run one because it does what nothing else can on your truck. Bob has gone to great lengths to help me and my chapter memebers and I dont even own a smarty personally. So give credit where it is due.

i don't know you and i don't think you are trying to be an ass here...

i'll just leave it alone, but as far as im concerned, i'm willing to let bad blood be just that.

when bob is ready to make things right, he knows how to get a hold of me. this isn't a war i started.

:rockwoot:

Maybe if you weren't such a Putz and put your foot in your mouth all the time, you could hit that "800 hp" mark you so proudly stated you were going to be at! :eek: :kick:

The TNT "Race" tune does not compare to the TNT tune you are trying to compare to the PPE :doh: And it looks like you will never get the chance to see!! :hehe:

I made 50 more hp than your precious PPE with the Smarty TNT "Race" on only SW #5 (no stack) and with SMALLER injectors!!LOL

Bob and Marco ROCK:rockwoot::cheer:

maybe... maybe not.
i have no doubt marco rocks. give credit where it truely is due. fagner is just another used car salesman middle man. plain and simple. and again for the record, its not me beating this drum or stirring this up so take it as you wish. you have no idea how deep this goes locally and i'm sure fagner would like nothing more than to stir all this up. i'll let him decide.

i'm proud of you and what you have done. great numbers and i'm sure you'll have more. i hope to one day have 800hp, but i can almost gurantee it won't be on this motor. i don't have many months left and i need more air with the expert advice i received.

thanks.
scott

i would like to thank again some of the folks earlier in these threads for helping... i think with the wastegate adjusted i'm on the right path.

no hard feelings guys. there is always more to the story than what can truely be conveyed on a forum. i'll leave it alone and hope your engines make bigger numbers each and every event.

regards,
scott

thank you for your contribution.

thats my way of sticking it to the man... however that may be.

all in all... and mr fagner knows this... i have the smart for one reason only. torque management delete on the SO 03 motors. its the only programmer that does it and i was vital in the discussion that involved that modification of smarty... "even though my truck was the only one on this planet doing it"... NOT!

do know this... same dyno, same day... Smarty TNT made THE EXACT hp on the DDP dyno that the PPE did. end of story. if PPE can rid the torque management i would run it.

whatever dude... bottom line is... PPE made the same power as your retirement product. nothing more nothing less. proven on DDP's dyno!

NEXT!

see this is what i took as a direct slam, to not only Bob, but his product also. also im very aware of the differences in the 03 SO Engines, and the 05's. you are still able to get the full 170hp program. and if you hadnt spouted off at the mouth you may have had the chance to run the race tune.

i do wish you the best in finding out the issue with your truck and putting up some nice numbers with it though.

see this is what i took as a direct slam, to not only Bob, but his product also. also im very aware of the differences in the 03 SO Engines, and the 05's. you are still able to get the full 170hp program. and if you hadnt spouted off at the mouth you may have had the chance to run the race tune.

i do wish you the best in finding out the issue with your truck and putting up some nice numbers with it though.

serious bro. i wasn't trying to be a d**k. the wagner/camo issues run deep... and its not from one isolated incident. its from many... but i'm willing to leave it that way and move on.

again, this thread wasn't even about wagner nor PPE nor the Smarty.
it was someone else who thought they had something more important to contribute.

i do appreciate everyones help who has done so. thank you.
i think malcom and cliffy were dead on.

Last edited by a moderator:
also wake up while your at it. i wasn't running anyones name into the ground. i didn't even bring it up, some other schmuck did.

Same schmuck that posted on youtube?

When you are the only truck competeing in a weight class why do you care what hp numbers say? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy yourself a trophy?

Since my 2 wheel drive doesn't have the same traction as your 4 wheel drive how about we hook them to some trailers like the Banks thing you did a couple years back? That would be fair, well until you got beat and or broke your transmission.

*hums Kum By Ya, but does not feel any love*

LOL

Opie how much for the water bypass kit? Do you stock them?

Same schmuck that posted on youtube?

When you are the only truck competeing in a weight class why do you care what hp numbers say? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy yourself a trophy?

Since my 2 wheel drive doesn't have the same traction as your 4 wheel drive how about we hook them to some trailers like the Banks thing you did a couple years back? That would be fair, well until you got beat and or broke your transmission.

Im pretty sure hes referring to me.

Anybody know where i can also get a drivable penis?

Camo...let me try to help you....

do you have a cam?
could be possibly. i do have one.

-Yes...Helix 2

i think i am going to loosen the rod a turn or two at most to see what kind of progress i get.

-Good Idea!

it never clears up... crazy black smoke and i'm confident there is not boost leak. checked and rechecked.

-If it never clears what are your temps, rail pressure, lift pressure?

Dual Pumps from who????

i'm running the revo stuff now. level 9, trq 4, timing 3, rail stock. tst 03 program on 3x2 and rail on 5.

-Why not defuat timing? Works great with Fluxs of all sizes? TM 4 has too much fuel down low...you are flodding the fire with big sticks...try 1 or 2.
Use Smarty RP 3 and nothing on the TST. Try SW7 and TST settings of TT05 and no more than 3-0. NO MORE FUEL DOWN LOW!

i have an 03 SO and i know its a different monster. thanks for the input.

-03 SO and 04 HO are the same animal once the Smarty is loaded.
You have a case where more is not better...
The settings have been shared on many boards forever...read up and try them.

those numbers do look low, for what you have done. i made that same power with a single charger and just the smarty program.

x2 I made 676hp with a single turbo/ single pump truck truck :kick:

Opie how much for the water bypass kit? Do you stock them?

I wanted to have some more done this weekend but I am currently out of State at the NW Diesel Nationals. The kit price is 475 and they will be in stock as soon as I finish machining the brackets hopefully on Monday.