7.09 1/8 mile 6.0

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I think it would have run in the 6's last night on that run but my tranny is slipping on the 2-3 shift and bouncing off of the rev limiter otherwise I realy think it would have been a 6.9?. I am calling Suncoast in the morning to see what we can do to get it ready for Breakaway.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I think it would have run in the 6's last night on that run but my tranny is slipping on the 2-3 shift and bouncing off of the rev limiter otherwise I realy think it would have been a 6.9?. I am calling Suncoast in the morning to see what we can do to get it ready for Breakaway.

I hope you have a timeslip and video of the pass to prove that this was a real pass. Then, maybe you can take this truck to a track so everybody can be sure your truck will run that time *bdh* :hehe:

DJ

bring it to the ts event, show all of us, maybe dj will bring mini me, cause now he's trailing the pack.hehehe, lets have a good showing for fords.

I do have the time slips and will post them later I also have a video of the second run that was a 7.22 @ 97 and you can really hear it hitting the rev limitter on the video. I will also post the video when I get a chance.

bring it to the ts event, show all of us, maybe dj will bring mini me, cause now he's trailing the pack.hehehe, lets have a good showing for fords.

DJ's doesn't race anymore; too old. So I've stepped down to let you youngsters have some fun. As far as trailing the pack, I don't think so. I still get to put my hands on a lot of things.

Are you going to be at TS?

DJ :evil

I hope you have a timeslip and video of the pass to prove that this was a real pass. Then, maybe you can take this truck to a track so everybody can be sure your truck will run that time *bdh* :hehe:

DJ

I call BS. :hehe:

Good job buddy.

DJ

Yea I agree,Now the CSI SQUAD is coming to investigate on how he did it and they can't do it:poke:...BTW, Good Job Bryan you don't need no video here....

I am not gonna argue..I am over that..

I wont question anything about BRYAN'S truck..he was at Suncoast DYNOED HIS TRUCK INFRONT OF EVERYONE and has all the supporting mods to make 790.

Once again..Bryan congrats..get that thing in the 10's..

Last edited:
I wont question anything..he was at suncoast DYNOED HIS TRUCK INFRONT OF EVERYONE and has all the supporting mods to make 790
^^^^what he said. I bet if he puts a stock charger on there he will pick up a couple of tenths:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I am not gonna argue..I am over that..

I wont question anything about BRYAN'S truck..he was at Suncoast DYNOED HIS TRUCK INFRONT OF EVERYONE and has all the supporting mods to make 790.

Once again..Bryan congrats..get that thing in the 10's..

I saw it dyno at suncoast.....sick truck indeed! Thats actually me in the bottom right of his avatar. Nice truck man.

The next person that turns this thread in a direction other than saying good job, or something constructive will find themselves with a few weeks off. This is about Bryans truck. There are plenty of other threads to Debate dyno numbers. do it there, and leave this one for its intended purpose.