7/11 Bunker Hill Nadm

Patience!!

Goshen Community Center
15110 Middletown rd
Beloit, OH 44609
NATIONAL POINTS PULL- 2.6 Street Diesel and Super Street ONLY.
2.6 Street Diesel also counts for Regional points, with Northwest PA pullers.
Goshen is a community benefit pull, that runs 4-5 shows a year, second full weekend of every month, Friday and Saturday nights. They have an excellent track and with Northwest PA Pullers, bringing the sled, its a great event. They also pull semis, tractors, and gas trucks.
Keep watching for more information on their pulls.
NEW WEBSITE!!!!!
Bunker Hill Shootout - Truck and Tractor Pull

Being an affiliate/national event for 2 classes only, its going to be a little different.

2.6 class will be administrated by Northwest Pullers, and Bunker Hill. Local 2.6, register with them. $Purse by Goshen Comunity center. Additional 2.6 purse by NADM.
If you want Nat points for 2.6 be sure to let NADM know you are there!!

National Super Street class, must be an NADM member to compete in the class. Membership booth with be beside Goshen/NW booth.
$Purse by Goshen Comunity center. Additional SS purse by NADM.

More details to come, including purse breakdown.

How much is it to join? Bunker hill is a great place to pull but can't pull there anymore because they got rid of our class. Very happy to be able to go there to pull again close to home. They were passing out flyers last month and said the purse would be $1600 for the SS class.

$60 to join NADM. Anyone who joins the SS class, July 11th, I'll give a free hook the following week at July 18th at Numidia National Event.

$1600 for the SS class, plus some. As soon as I figure it out, I'll post the total.

Well I either go to this one or the PA pull. So I believe I will miss this one. Charlie won't let me off for the whole week.

You can only join NADM there if your truck is not named Black Ice. Already have one, sorry!:hehe:

Well I either go to this one or the PA pull. So I believe I will miss this one. Charlie won't let me off for the whole week.

You cant come to either one without your fantasy pulling truck you been building for 6 years.

Being an affiliate/national event for 2 classes only, its going to be a little different.

2.6 class will be administrated by Northwest Pullers, and Bunker Hill. Local 2.6, register with them. $Purse by Goshen Comunity center.

GCC 2.6 Standard purse below, with NADM member bonus purse beside:

1st -210 NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-240
2- 160-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money--150
3-130-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money--70
4-90-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-25
5-70-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-25
6-60
7-50-
8-30
If you want Nat points for 2.6 be sure to let NADM know you are there!!

NADM Nat Super Street class:

GCC Standard purse:

1st 420-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-200
2- 320NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-150
3-200-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-125
4 150-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-100
5- 120-NADM member ONLY bonus purse money-50
6-100
7- 90
8-80
9-70
10-50

If you want the bonus money, you need to be an NADM member. Sign up at the event.

This pull also works for Indy qualifers.