7/11 Bunker Hill Nadm

From the weather channel, scattered thunderstorms, 60%.

NE Ohio, in July, that means, BFD.

Keep in mind last year at Indy Jambo, 100% sun 0% rain for 4 days straight.
And the Mod class got rained out........:what:

You guys put too much stock in weather reports.

Sunday looks good so far. Is there are rain date scheduled?

I talked to Kevin at Bunker Hill yesterday about this. He seemed like he would be open to Sunday IF the pullers would come back or show up. Like Sleddy said, can't count on report. Could be hit and miss, plus pull time looks like it will be clearing out, for awhile.

Pull time weather looks good here. Just not sure how much this afternoon. Please keep in mind this pull will go on, unless it is an all afternoon gulley washer. We have the equipement to address a wet track if needed.

Pull time weather looks good here. Just not sure how much this afternoon. Please keep in mind this pull will go on, unless it is an all afternoon gulley washer. We have the equipement to address a wet track if needed.

X2 They have all the equipment needed to get this pull off. The weather should blow thru before 7pm. Heck it just started raining here. I am 60 miles west. No way I can make it. My grandmas 80th birthday.

60% at 6pm then 30% for the rest of the night. I would come back for the rain date.

does anyone know the class order?

Mod V8 Antique
Gasser Trucks
NADM 2.6
SuperFarm (I think)
NADM Super Street

Started raining about a half hour ago here. I'm less than a mile from the track. We will keep an eye on things.

Mod V8 Antique
Gasser Trucks
NADM 2.6
SuperFarm (I think)
NADM Super Street

Started raining about a half hour ago here. I'm less than a mile from the track. We will keep an eye on things.

pressures' on you man for the info!!!!! i did look at the weather maps and it looked like it was movin through quick....

stoped raining here i am an hour away said it should be done raining for the day except for a pop up here and there.

We are here! Drove from 4pm last night until 6am today. We were sleeping nice until the rain and thunder woke us up.

They pulled last night and couldn't put enough water on it. They also chiseled it lightly, so they have the option of chisleing deep tonight to bring up dry clay to the top.

No worries, we are hooking!!!!:Cheer: