7.3 hp, whats people getting????

farmboy8201

on a single charger, and fuel only, how much horsepower are people getting, and what set ups are you running to get that?? just wondering what to go with for injectors, turbo, oil, i got a built 7.3 balanced to 6,000rpms, and other parts with it, let me know your opinions, thanks

620 at the wheels...Call Bean for the latest toys.

thanks,im going to stay true to the fords even tho its hard to get the big power out of, any others out there?? 620 sounds pretty good

650 on a stock short block here with 168k miles on it

What class are you planning on building the truck for? Your going to be needing good tuning, fast injectors (not all are created equal!) some big oil system, and some air. Plus all the hard parts to keep it alive. Its not an easy task, but it does make a head turner.

Jason

What class are you planning on building the truck for? Your going to be needing good tuning, fast injectors (not all are created equal!) some big oil system, and some air. Plus all the hard parts to keep it alive. Its not an easy task, but it does make a head turner.

Jason

i will be running modified street or open diesel...im currently working with Nate at Unlimited Diesel, and talked about the fast injectors,S400, twin hpop's, and im running an aeromotive custom fuel system, but as far as the internals go, the only stock parts i have are crank and bore, everything else is completely built....

Cant remember his name but if i am not mistaken there is a guy on powerstroke.org pushing 800 on fuel only.

I know i want to fab up a set of compound turbos for my 7.3 dually in the future.

compounds would be nice, but expensive, but ive also thought about doing it to mine down the road as well, thanks...

I am making over 600 but don't know how much over, but it has been a long expensive road.

I am making over 600 but don't know how much over, but it has been a long expensive road.

good just wanted to make sure there was some out there, i talked to ron at hypermax, and they just dyno'd a 7.3 with a single charger and a big set of nasty injectors at 720rwhp...

Before you laugh or even snicker at my credibility you might want to make sure you know what you are talking about. Yes it is with spray but their goal was "we are going to try to get close to 800 on fuel only."

Click Here

:eek:wned::poke: