759/1350 DYNO RESULTS = MONSTER PUMP from MIKE @ M&J TOOL

Good to hear you got it worked out. So how many versions of these pumps are there and the new stage 2s idle normal now?

Well folks after some bashing of MIKE and his PUMP by me, I decided maybe I should just take a trip to M&J. I met Mike personally for the first time. We discussed what caused the communication issues between me and him that started this issue to begin with. We resolved these matters. Mike changed the electronics on the pump like I had requested. After a little lunch with Mike and his buddy I was on my way home ( 560 mi. ) round-trip. Well I was able to get on the DYNO today. The first pull with pump & Mikes injectors and tubes 673 / 1263. Best with the box was 742.92 / 1333. Hightest was with box and W/M 759 / 1350. I made a total of 15 pulls. Well this pump does make quite a bit of power and idles as smooth as my SO-VP. I will not be able to Drag Race until the Spring, I should go alittle quicker. If I knew how to post the sheets I would. These numbers are with a SINGLE 66 turbo, stock cylinder head and nothen fancy. Thanks Steve B.

Dude, you are a joke!!!!! I followed your threads from the beginning. I hope you didn't edit or delete them. You blasted the Monster Pump and Mike for months on end. Not only did you blast the pump, but you personally blasted Mike. All of a sudden this pump and Mike are the greatest thing since you bought your first Banks product.........Give me a break, you made an azz out of yourself!!!!!!!!! Personally I would not buy the Monster Pump, mostly because of your half cocked posts, instead I did the only sensible thing and P-pumped the B.I.T.C.H !!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a joke!!!!! I followed your threads from the beginning. I hope you didn't edit or delete them. You blasted the Monster Pump and Mike for months on end. Not only did you blast the pump, but you personally blasted Mike. All of a sudden this pump and Mike are the greatest thing since you bought your first Banks product.........Give me a break, you made an azz out of yourself!!!!!!!!! Personally I would not buy the Monster Pump, mostly because of your half cocked posts, instead I did the only sensible thing and P-pumped the B.I.T.C.H !!!!!!!!

Hey PIG, if you read all the posts from before did you read the first one here ??? Like I said I had issues with Mike and the pump, and we resolved these. So as for me being an azz, what would you have done ??? Probably nothing !! OH WELL. I THINK YOUR A JOKE. Good Luck with your Pee pump. Thanks Steve B.

Steve, Glad you FINALLY got it taken care of!!!!! Great numbers!

Steve, Glad you FINALLY got it taken care of!!!!! Great numbers!

Thanks Mike how are all you guys down South doing ?? This pump does make some power, I hope it lasts. Merry Christmas hope to see you guys somewhere this Spring. Thanks Steve B.

Hey PIG, if you read all the posts from before did you read the first one here ??? Like I said I had issues with Mike and the pump, and we resolved these. So as for me being an azz, what would you have done ??? Probably nothing !! OH WELL. I THINK YOUR A JOKE. Good Luck with your Pee pump. Thanks Steve B.

That just makes me want to run right out and buy a monster Pump :hehe: You are a good salesman!!!!! Like I said, I was gonna buy one from Ben in NH, till I read your thread. Thanks!!!!!!!! Jackazz!!

Everything is going well down here, Steve. We're working on getting my buddy Brian's truck together for next year, should be something.

You and your wife have a Merry Christmas too!

That just makes me want to run right out and buy a monster Pump You are a good salesman!!!!! Like I said, I was gonna buy one from Ben in NH, till I read your thread. Thanks!!!!!!!! Jackazz!!

You made that expensive of a decision based on a n internet thread alone?

My thought exactly!! I learn a lot on the internet... but I still have to use my personal judgment based on my circumstances.

Lavon

My expense did not equal his buddy. I like to read about other peoples experience before I make an informed decision. You like the pump, go buy it, buyer beware. It may be a great pump, but not by this guys account. Now he gets smooged an all is well....Good for him, good luck to you!!

I think warpig should be commended on his choice. The P-pump (7100) is a very high flow pump and delivers a lot of fuel. Especially aftermarket.

to get better than that, you gotta have a 12-valve cummins. :rockwoot::clap:

At leat with the P-7100 you know what you are getting. After months and months of this guy griping about the pump, no satisfaction with the vendor, no call backs from the developer (Mike) and the pump not making power.....WTF! Why should the average diesel high performace seeking customer think it is a good idea to buy this pump. And now, after six months or so, everything is ok...LOL!!!!!

Keep dreaming Carl :blahblah1:

II just released a stout VP, and there are others in development. You chose a different path and I cant blame you. Now you just have to put up with learning how to set your own timing and tuning with a hammer and screwdriver!:kick: :shake::hehe:
As soon as Obama and the EPA jump on the anti-mod band wagon:rules: there will be alot of crying from the Ppump swap guys!:doh: