759/1350 DYNO RESULTS = MONSTER PUMP from MIKE @ M&J TOOL

I'm just trying to find out who else he's SCREWED out of $3k. Please don't post how good his customer service because IT SUCKS !!! Case closed. Thanks Steve B.

haha, my trucks faster then your slow azz heavy front bumper black voilently pumped overvalved halo headlight broken trans truck pig. :) does that help at all? :cheer:

what's a goupie? Ya freakin' elvis gehalaud????? :nutkick: (now you know... lol))

Thanks Greg hows your truck coming ?? Merry Christmas. Thanks Steve B.

Merry Christmas to you also Buddy!!! :D

The engine is together and could go in anytime. I'm doing a little tweaking to some things and it easier to do when I can stand next to the engine, so I'm not in a huge hurry to put it back in. It will be running when the track opens this coming year though :)

:dead-horse-fast2:

can't we all just hug a "pee pump":hehe:

Awesome Steve! ... Brian texted me the other day about this ... I almost fell over! ... Congrats!!!!!!

How do you figure?

a Pee pump is NOT OEM for a '02 and therefore not compliant to average EPA standards for emissions control. the '02 is computer controlled and the ppump is mechanical. like a carb VS. fuel injection and as such wouldnt be allowed to pass inspection in some states like california.*bdh*
PS this was a hypothetic discussion between me and warpig just for giggles.

a Pee pump is NOT OEM for a '02 and therefore not compliant to average EPA standards for emissions control. the '02 is computer controlled and the ppump is mechanical. like a carb VS. fuel injection and as such wouldnt be allowed to pass inspection in some states like california.*bdh*

I know the difference between a p-pump and a VP....just wondering when some guy is gonna check my IP to make sure its what its supposed to be.

Sorry to butt in on your hypothetical discussion.

I know the difference between a p-pump and a VP....just wondering when some guy is gonna check my IP to make sure its what its supposed to be.

Sorry to butt in on your hypothetical discussion.

Thanks, but you dont need the "al" in my case. Shame on me for using words of more than 2 syllables anyway. he he!:doh::hehe:

Last I checked there is no such thing as an EPA cop around here. If there was, changing your turbo would be a volation, as well as changing your exhaust from a 3" to a 4" :poke: I hope ATS doesn't turn me in for changing my pump :hehe: