79 ford

Pictures do not justify how cool it was to see that hood role for the first time

Pictures do not justify how cool it was to see that hood role for the first time

x2

How much of a suspension lift did you have to do to fit the cummins in the Ford?

I am wanting to do the same conversion in the next few years. I will be buying a 96-97 2500 Manual 4x4. So I look forward to reading all about your progress knuckledragger.

Did you make the attachments for the hood to role forward or did you buy a kit?

And what intercooler did you go with?

x2

How much of a suspension lift did you have to do to fit the cummins in the Ford?

I am wanting to do the same conversion in the next few years. I will be buying a 96-97 2500 Manual 4x4. So I look forward to reading all about your progress knuckledragger.

Did you make the attachments for the hood to role forward or did you buy a kit?

And what intercooler did you go with?

Theres no need for a suspension lift. you got to restructure the front crossmember. ive got 4'' on mine but would like 2'' beter. a small body lift helps with firewall clearance. the hood hinges are from a t300 kenwoth. the rest i built. the radiator and intercooler are both from the dodge donor truck. i mounted them in the factory dodge core support.

ive got pics but my computer is having issues whith the memory card. im in the process of gettin that fixed

Local guy that pulls in the club we belong to.

No he is not a member here.

more hood pics

Attachments

• Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 52